Sending Emails from QuickBooks to Outlook is widely known and most used feature in the US. It helps in saving time and efforts, which results in the timely completion of work. But there are certain barriers that occur while sending emails from QuickBooks. There are various technical and non-technical causes of this issue. Generally, it will be a setting or preference issue. Quickbooks unrecoverable error and QuickBooks H202 are some of the similar errors that users have to face.
“QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook” The issue will be displayed like this.
Causes for the QuickBooks Email Error:
Following are the possible causes for the QuickBooks Email Error:
- Inaccurate email settings.
- A corrupted MAPI32.dll file.
- QuickBooks running as an administrator.
- Unsupported version of QuickBooks or Outlook.
- Damaged Outlook application.
|Note: If you are using Microsoft 365 and experience this error, it is suggested that you should update it to the newer version.|
How to fix QuickBooks Email Error
There are several methods and solutions that can help to fix the error.
Solution 1: Unmark Administration Mode Program.
- Go to the QuickBooks Symbol and right-click on the icon on your computer Desktop Screen.
- Click on ‘Properties’ from the menu dropdown and select ‘Compatibility’.
- Click and Uncheck the Mark from ‘Run this Program as Administrator’.
- Open and Update your QuickBooks application.
- Update the Windows and Restart your computer.
- Lastly, open QuickBooks, and attempt to send the emails after your computer restarts.
Solution 2: Check QuickBooks Email Preferences
- Go to QuickBooks and open the company file.
- Click the menu bar, select the ‘Edit’ menu, then ‘Preferences’ option, and then ‘Send Forms’.
- Go to the ‘My Preferences’ Tab, Click Outlook as an email option, and Click.
- Exit the company file and QuickBooks application.
- Re-open QuickBooks, and attempt to email the item with QuickBooks Outlook email problem occurred.
Solution 3: Re-check the QuickBooks Email settings in Internet Explorer
- Log out from the Company File and exit the QuickBooks application.
- Press key ‘Windows + R’ concurrently and enter explorer and click the ‘OK’ option to open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options followed by Program Tab.
- The default email program must be Microsoft Outlook. Make the necessary changes if the default Microsoft app is different.
- Click on ‘Apply’.
- Exit Internet Explorer Windows and re-open the QuickBooks application again.
- Attempt to send the email again.
This article covers the maximum possible information about QuickBooks Email Errors. There are also some interrelated errors like Quickbooks unrecoverable error and QuickBooks H202 that users tend to face. If you still get any queries or want any professional help from QuickBooks, you can contact their number here: 1-877-349-3776.