QuickBooks Error 30159 – 1844-857-4846 Payroll Support
QuickBooks is a feature-loaded software that involves a lot of coding and algorithms. These codes and algorithms makes this software a little susceptible to glitches. In today’s article, we will be discussing one of the most common QuickBooks Payroll error 30159. While trying to upgrade the payroll or while working on the company’s payroll, the user might stumble upon this Error 30159. If you are also facing such error, then read this article carefully, or you can also get in touch with our accounting professionals, by dialing our QuickBooks Payroll Support number 1844-857-4846. We own a pool of experts who are well-versed in dealing with any sort of QuickBooks Payroll associated errors.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 and its causes?Payroll error 30159 is a payroll error that is causing due to improper file setup in the operating system of the System. A pop-up appears on the screen with an error message stating “QuickBooks Error code 30159”. This error mainly occurs on the Windows and other Windows compatible programs.
What Causes the QuickBooks Error 30159?
- The causes of such error can be many, a few of which are listed below:
- The very first cause can be, when the QuickBooks company file gets damaged or corrupted for some reason.
- Also, in case when the EIN status is inactive.
- Another issue can be when QuickBooks Installation errors occurs.
- Also, if any kind of virus or malware attacks the system.
- Any sort of misconfiguration of Windows file on the system, might also cause such error.
- Deceptive the information by the damaged file system can cause such error.
How this error might affect your system?
- When this type of error occurs, the system starts crashing often with the error while running in the identical program.
- Also, the system performs sluggishly.
- Another effect can be that the active program starts crashing, as soon as the error occurs.
Method 1: Update Your Computer System Manually
- Switch User of your computer system and sign in as an Admin.
- Go to the system restore option by typing the entire program name on the search box.
- Spot the option that says – Restore my computer to an earlier/past time and click on it.
- Click on the Next button and wait until you see a confirmation window.
- Reboot your system and you won’t witness the issue anymore.
Method 2: Add Employer Identification Number (EIN) to the company file.
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Turn on your accounting software and straightway go to the Payroll option
- Look for the ‘Use my Current Payrolls Service’ and click on it immediately.
- You will notice a new window called ‘Account Maintenance’ on your computer screen.
- Without thinking too much, just click on the Add file button there.
- Now, spot the radio button that is placed right next to Add EIN Number.
- Check whether that radio key is enable or disable.
- In case it is disabled, you have entered the right Employer Identification Number.
- Close the window after clicking on Next.
- Evaluate all the information and return to the normal QB Window.
Method 3: Scan your Tool for Issues
- Install the QuickBooks Payroll Error utility on your system.
- After the installation completes, click on the Scan button.
- You will spot an option known as fix QB errors, press that and let the scanning initiate.
- Wait till the ‘scanning complete’ message appears and then reboot your system.
Method 4: Carry out Disk Cleanup
- Install a Disk Cleanup program on your system
- The tool will clean up all the unwanted files along with QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
- Restart the computer and check the software for any issues.
Method 5: Perform a disk cleanup in Windows
- Firstly delete temporary files:
- Press Start button and type disk cleanup and hit Enter key, on your keyboard.
- After that choose the drive you want to free the space. Click on OK option.
- Choose and delete the all unwanted files and then choose OK button.
- After that choose clean up system files, in disk cleanup.
- Now choose the file types and hit OK button.
- This procedure will remove all the unnecessary files from your computer and create more space on your computer.
Method 6: Install Windows Updates
- First of all, click on the start option
- And then, type update in the search bar, along with that hit Enter
- After that the system will check for update, if any
- In case any updates are found, just install all of them
- And once the process ends, reboot the system to save changes