On the off chance that you arrived on this page you’re one of the 100,000+ individuals every month that scans google for Quickbooks 6010 100 error code. Intuit ought to be humiliated. We manufacture basic online accounting programming.
Here’s How to fix this Quickbooks Error – 6010 – 10
Mood killer Quickbooks company file facilitating and rename the QuickBooks company file with the .nd file expansion.
- On the off chance that you’re not a pro-consultant… turn off facilitating:
- To begin this process restart your PC and then hold down the Ctrl key down then double tap the QBs symbol and open the QuickBooks program without opening the company file.
- Pick the “File” menu and select the “Utilities” alternative, after such pressure and stress, select the choice “Quit Hosting Multi-User Access”.
- Presently at the last advance, when requested to affirm make certain to pick the “yes” choice.
- Befuddled at this point? Probably so.
Issues with your company file is a problem with work area based programming, we propose you consider changing to an online/cloud based variant of the product.
Here’s the way to rename the .nd file related with the company information file:
- Quest your PC for files with the .nd file augmentation. This may take a few seconds.
- Discover the .nd files with the name of the company you are experiencing difficulty opening.
- The right-click the .nd file.
- Make certain to pick rename and type old toward the end (for instance, company.nd would become company .nd.old).
- Ideally, the company file opens with no moronic error