QuickBooks is great accounting software that helps you in tracking sales, customers, and inventory easily and efficiently. QuickBooks also comes with various add on applications that make accounting more easily and QuickBooks POS is one among them. you’ll easily activate the QuickBooks Point of Sale by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open QuickBooks POS application
- Go to the File menu and click on on found out an interview
- Click on Payment
- Click on Yes to the debit and credit cards
- The POS application is now activated
QuickBooks POS application an excellent add on to the QuickBooks but sometimes it’s going to fall under some errors once you get the message that the QuickBooks Point of Sale isn’t activated. This error is error code 176104 in QuickBooks POS.
You can read and perform the steps given in this article to manually resolve the POS Error Code 176104 of QB or call on the toll-free QuickBooks Point of sale Phone Number +1800-865-4183.
Know Causes of QuickBooks POS Error Code 176104
According to the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of QB Help, these are major causes for the error code 176104 of QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- You are using an unregistered server copy of the QB POS software.
- You are running a client copy of QB POS before running the server copy for the primary time.
- The Intuit Entitlement Service has stopped functioning.
- Damage within the Entitlement Client Data files also can trigger this error.
- Firewall active on your computer is halting or blocking POS files in real-time.
- You are facing network connectivity issues.
- Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks POS Installation.
How to Resolve Point of Sale Error 176104?
Solution 1- Perform a modern release POS update
- Press “exit” on the update screen.
- Select Help>> click ‘check for software ”
- Give time to POS to update.
Solution 2- Register your Point of Sale
- Click “Help” & select “Registration.” Here register “Point of Sale.”
- Start the “Server copy” of POS & restart the “Client copy of POS.”
Solution 3- Check and make sure that POS services are functioning properly.
- Click “Windows + R,” to possess an enquiry window.
- Enter “services.msc”
- Look for “vxx” and double click to open the service.
- If you see that the service has stopped, then click “start” to convert the status to ‘started.”
- If the service is already running, then press “stop” and begin the service again.
- Press OK & shut the window
- Open POS software again Now open POS again.
Solution 4- Repair the “Entitlement client data files.”
- Go to-Windows 8,7 & Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\vx.x
Windows XP- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\vx.x
- Click the CTRL + A keys to settle on all the files within the folder and press “Delete.”
- Now open the POS again & complete the registration
Solution 5- “Configure Windows Firewall” on client &server workstations
- Utilize POS firewall configuration files, ports, paths, etc.
- Once the Firewall is configured then the “Windows firewall” will open POS again.
- Solution 6- “ Re-install of Point of Sale”
- Do all the Re-install steps to perform a clean re-install.
If you continue to face the error then you would like to urge in-tuned with the technical expert. Just got to dial the toll-free QuickBooks technical Support phone number +1800-865-4183 and therefore the technical support team are going to be connected to you in no time.