Rehabilitation devices are the medical devices that are used to treat physical, mental and sensory capabilities of the patients. The prevalence of degenerative diseases and incidents of disabilities such as trauma, Parkinson, Alzheimer’s, arthritis and stroke cases has led to the rise in number of rehabilitation patients. As per the World Bank density of skilled rehabilitation practitioners is less than 10 per 1 million population in many low- and middle-income countries, this is providing great opportunity for the specified professionals to cater to the untapped market. Currently, there is a significant need for rehabilitation services and is frequently undervalued in the health system. With increasing aging population, and the prevalence of non-communicable diseases and injuries demand for rehabilitation services is growing, which is strengthening the rehabilitation in health systems. Rehabilitation devices include assistive devices such as medical beds, wheelchair, walking assistive devices and body lifting devices, among several others. These devices contribute to the individual achieving and maintaining functioning of the impaired body part. For instance, prostheses, orthoses, wheelchairs, and tricycles for people with mobility impairments and cochlear implants for those with hearing impairment. Rehabilitation devices are used in physiotherapy centers, hospitals, home care centers and rehabilitation centers to improve the lifestyle of the patients. Flexibility and portability of these computer-controlled assistive devices have largely benefited the patients and healthcare professionals in terms of muscle strengthening, maintaining coordination and improving function of the disabled part. In addition, rehabilitation devices are not just limited to medical industry, these devices also find their application in bathroom & toilet assist devices, writing reading & computer aids. With advancement in the technologies and healthcare infrastructure it is expected that rehabilitation devices market would grow massively in the coming years. Although, it costs relatively higher due to the high-tech processing system. Despite the high cost, the graph of the revenue and usability of these devices is increasing among the population.
Request for Sample of the report – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/255
Insights Presented in the Report
- Based on product type, the global rehabilitation devices market is classified into daily living aids, mobility equipment, exercise equipment and body support devices. The mobility equipment segment holds the largest market share as this segment involves wheelchairs, scooter and walking assistive devices. Daily living aids are the second-largest segment by product type. These products are used by less physically active individuals.
- Based on the application, the Rehabilitation Devices Market is further fragmented into physiotherapy and occupational therapy segments. Occupational therapy is better approach in comparison to physiotherapy as it aims at encouraging patients to perform daily activities, hence, dominates the rehabilitation device market.
- Based on the market segment by end-users, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, rehab centers, home care centers, and physiotherapy centers. The hospital holds the largest share; however, it is expected that the trend would shift from hospitals to home care centers.
- For a better understanding of the market penetration of the global rehabilitation devices market, the industry is analyzed based on geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (South America, Middle East, and Africa). North America dominates the market for the technology as adoption rate of latest technology is much high in countries such as US. North America is expected to maintain its dominance in the forthcoming years, owing to the rise in healthcare expenditure in North America. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest CAGR growth during the forecasted period
- Some of the major players operating in the market include Acera Surgical Inc., ArthroCare Corporation, Arthrex Inc., Conmed Corporation, DePuy Synthes, LifeNet Health Inc., Smith and Nephew plc, Stryker, Tornier and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Browse Complete Report with TOC – https://univdatos.com/report/rehabilitation-device-market-current-scenario-and-forecast-2020-2026
Reasons to buy this report:
- The study includes Rehabilitation Devices Market sizing and forecasting analysis validated by authenticated key industry experts
- The report presents a quick review of overall industry performance at one glance
- The report covers in-depth analysis of prominent industry peers with a primary focus on key business financials, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and recent developments
- Detailed examination of drivers, restraints, key trends and opportunities prevailing in the industry.
- Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study comprehensively covers the market across different segments
- Deep dive regional level analysis of the industry
Feel free to contact us for any queries – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/255
Global Rehabilitation Devices Market can further be customized as per the requirement or any other market segment. Besides this, UMI understands that you may have your own business needs, hence feel free to connect with us to get a report that completely suits your requirements.
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)