QuickBooks is undoubtedly one of the simplest accounting tools that assist many users in streamlining their business accounting. However, QuickBooks displays issues that can prevent you from working with equivalent efficiency. The appliance faces the display issues with the high-resolution graphics displays (screen-resolution: 1920 X 1200 or higher). Display issues within the QuickBooks Desktop comprise of the large and little problems while accessing the program’s screen. During this post, we’ll discuss some major QuickBooks display issues and fix them with intelligible troubleshooting methods.
Early signs of Display Issues in QuickBooks
Transaction form doesn’t fit the pc screen
- Sizing icon at the highest right corner of the screen doesn’t reflect
- A field overwrites and hides its label
- Buttons are missing
- Huge fonts
- The home page is blank
- The screen becomes unclear once you maximize or minimize it
What Causes Display Issues With QuickBooks 2020?
Display issues or distorted screen problems occur thanks to improper settings within the MS Windows Resolution or Fonts. To make sure the optimal performance of the QuickBooks display, you would like to stay a daily check on these settings.
DPI (dots per inch) measures the dot density, especially, the amount of individual dots that will be placed within the given span of area. QuickBooks is meant to figure well with a DPI value of but 100% (96 DPI). Systems that have DPI settings of 125 – 150% can cause QuickBooks display issues.
Troubleshooting of QuickBooks Display Issues
It takes a couple of simple solutions to repair screen issues in QuickBooks Desktop you’ll find below:
Solution 1: Set the Windows DPI to Smaller 100% (96 DPI)
Adjusting DPI settings that employment best with the QuickBooks Desktop can resolve display issues in QuickBooks Desktop. Follow the below-given steps:
DPI Settings for QuickBooks Display Issues, Windows 10:
- Open instrument panel and hit press Windows + X simultaneously
- Now from the new window that opens, choose Appearance and Personalization and move to vary Item Size
- Hit Set Custom Scaling then select 100% from the drop-down list
- Click OK then Apply to verify the changes
DPI Settings for QuickBooks Display Issues, Windows 8/8.1:
- Right-click on Desktop and click on Screen from the drop-down list
- Click Make text & other items bigger or smaller located at rock bottom of Display settings
- Now use the slider to line the worth below 100% and save the changes
- Restart your computer to see if the changes are applied successfully
Solution 2: Modify the View Preferences in QuickBooks
To edit the preferences in QuickBooks Desktop, follow the below-listed steps:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and choose Edit > Preferences
- Now select Desktop View from the list then click on My Preferences tab
- Next, you would like to click on the One Window Open from View area and click on okay to confirm.
Solution 3: Change the Screen Resolution Settings on Your PC
An unsuitable Screen-Resolution setting also can trigger QuickBooks desktop display issues. To rectify, follow the below-listed steps:
For QuickBooks 2019 Display Issues Windows 10:
- Right-click on the Desktop and choose Display from the list
- Now select Advanced Display Settings from the left pane
- For quite one display attached to your PC, you would like to click Display then display you would like to switch
- In Resolution section, click 1024×768 or higher (recommended)
- Apply the changes and end the procedure by clicking on “Keep the changes.”
For QuickBooks 2019 Display Issues Windows 8/8.1/7:
- Right-click on the Desktop within the first place
- Now Choose Screen from the drop-down list
- From the Resolution menu, you would like to pick 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- Click okay to confirm
Solution 4: Check Compatibility View Settings of Internet Explorer
If you’re getting QB Online display issues, then you would like to see your Compatibility View Settings and rectify it if required:
- In the IE browser menu, Tools >> Compatibility View Settings
- Press Alt + T and make sure qbo.intuit.com and intuit.com aren’t listed under Add this Website option
- Now you would like to make sure that the boxes against Display all websites in Compatibility View and Include updated website lists from Microsoft aren’t checked
- Quit all Internet Explorer Windows and login QBO to see if the QuickBooks Online display issue is resolved
Need More Help For QuickBooks 2020 Display Issues!
If you would like professional assistance to resolve a perplexing display issue in QuickBooks Desktop, then dial our QuickBooks support number 1844-857-4846 for swift help. In no time, you’ll be connected to an expert who will troubleshoot your QuickBooks Display issue, be it big or small.