Screw Compressors Market Scope, Size, Share, Growth, Trend and Forecast by 2025
As on date of publishing, this report will capture the impact assessment of COVID-19 on this market and the same will be considered in our market forecast model. Clients purchasing this report between April and June 2020 will be getting a ‘free’ updated market data excel sheet between July and September 2020 accounting for the impact of COVID-19 on the market in the current year 2020 and forecast.
Global screw compressors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period. The global screw compressors market is driven by growing need for energy-efficient screw compressor. Moreover, advantages such as less maintenance, easy to use and low operation costs is positively impacting the growth of market during the forecast period. Increasing investment in R&D for innovative designs coupled with increasing demand from end user industries is further expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The global screw compressors market is segmented based on type, stage, application, end use industry, company, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into oil-injected screw compressors and oil-free screw compressors. Out of which, the oil-injected screw compressors segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well, which can be attributed to its wide use in industries including road side construction, mining & processing plants, among others in order to reduce costly downtime and production delays.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/global-screw-compressors-market/1604.html
Based on end use industry, the market is fragmented into oil & gas, chemicals & petrochemicals, food & beverage, automotive, power plants, mining & metals and others. Among them, the automotive segment is projected to lead the screw compressors market during the forecast period owing to growing use of screw compressors for onshore and offshore applications.
The major players operating in the screw compressors market are Atlas Copco AB, Ingersoll Rand PLC, GE Oil & Gas, Gardner Denver, Inc., Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd., Man SE, Kobe Steel Ltd., Howden Group Ltd., Boge Kompressoren and others. The key market players are adopting some competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, partnership, agreements in order to expand their geographic reach and to increase their customer basis.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of global screw compressors market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global screw compressors market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast global screw compressors market based on type, stage, application, end user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global screw compressors market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global screw compressors market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global screw compressors market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global screw compressors market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global screw compressors market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global screw compressors market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturerss which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global screw compressors market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Screw compressors manufacturers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to screw compressors
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global screw compressors market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Screw Compressors Market, By Type:
- Oil-injected Screw Compressors
- Oil-Free Screw Compressors
- Global Screw Compressors Market, By Stage:
- Global Screw Compressors Market, By Application:
- Global Screw Compressors Market, By End-User:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Food & Beverage
- Power Plants
- Mining & Metals
- Global Screw Compressors Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
- North America
About Us :
TechSci Research is a research based management consulting firm providing market research and advisory solutions to its customers worldwide, spanning a range of industries.
TechSci Research’s core values are value, integrity and insight. Led by a team of dynamic industry experts, TechSci Research provides its customers with high value market research and advisory services that helps them identify new market opportunities, growth engines and innovative ways to capture the market share. As a result, TechSci’s client leads rather than follow market trends. Not bound by legacy, TechSci’s cutting-edge research model leverages its decades of research knowledge and an increased use of technology as engines of innovation to deliver unique research value. Provided as an alternative to traditional market research, TechSci Research reports do not just deliver data and knowledge rather highlights the insights in a more usable and interactive format for its clients.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org