Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – Global & North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2028
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, “Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020–2028”. According to the report, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market was valued at US$ 3.38 Bn in 2019 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2028.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=3753
- The single-use bioprocessing systems market has progressed from being in a nascent phase in the 90’s to a thriving market in recent years due to quicker adoption rates and demand from large as well as smaller niche biopharmaceutical companies. CRO’s and CMO’s which have smaller facility design and operate under stringent deadlines for their customers, are also expected to show significant demand for single-use systems during the forecast period.
- This demand for single-use bioprocessing systems, particularly bioprocessing bags, single-use filters, and bioreactors has been driven by increase in incidence of hospital acquired infection and high number of adult population.
- Growth of the global single-use bioprocessing systems market can be attributed to technological advancements & innovation in product offerings and increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals and outsourcing of products
- Europe dominated the global single-use bioprocessing systems market in 2019, and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, early new product adoption, and presence of major players are expected to drive the market in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for single-use bioprocessing system, expanding at a high CAGR during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=3753
Increase in Preference from Biopharmaceutical Organizations and Technological Advancements to Drive Market
- Single-use bioprocessing systems permit biopharmaceutical organizations to conduct speedy R&D and pilot studies, with the added benefit of lowered capital costs. The prominence of single-use technologies has been higher in the R&D cycle of drug development; however, it is gradually moving from a dormant to nascent growth stage in cGMP production of biologics. Such factors are responsible for driving the market.
- Advancements in techniques in disposable equipment, products, and consumables have led to increase in sales in the biopharmaceutical industry. New innovative techniques help increase productivity, efficiency, and safety for the users as well as manufacturers.
Bags Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on product, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market has been divided into bioreactors & fermenters, mixers, bags, bioprocess containers, filtration devices, tubing, sampling systems, connectors & clamps, and probes & sensors. The bags segment dominated the global single-use bioprocessing systems market in 2019and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Single-use bags are the most widely used consumables in single-use bioprocessing, owing to their applicability for use in several upstream and downstream bioprocesses such as fermentation, mixing, and sampling. Furthermore, bags are used for storage and transport in addition to bioprocessing functions. Thus, bags are clearly omnipresent throughout the process chain and their disposable nature makes them a vital repeat purchase, resulting in them being a top selling product in this market.
Buy Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=3753<ype=S
Pharmaceutical Companies Segment Accounted for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global single-use bioprocessing systems market has been categorized into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, CROs & CMOs, and academic & research institutes
- The pharmaceutical companies segment dominated the global single-use bioprocessing systems market in terms of revenue in 2019. The trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Pharmaceutical companies are embracing single-use technologies, especially for their newly opened biologics facilities. These organizations manufacture multitude products, and thus the adoption of single-use technologies for a few of them helps manage time and cost to introduce the medicines to the market.
- Biotechnology companies is projected to be a lucrative segment of the global single-use bioprocessing systems market during the forecast period. The segment is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR from 2020 toIncrease in use of single-use bioprocessing systems in biotechnology companies is expected to drive the segment.
- The global single-use bioprocessing systems market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market includeDanaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Meissner Filtration Products, Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, PBS Biotech, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare (General Electric Company), Merck KGaA, Saint-Gobain, and Sartorius AG.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453