Some useful Makeup tips that every woman should know by Hair Salon in Gurgaon
Hair Salon in Gurgaon : The world of makeup is huge and full of wonders. All you need to know is to use it to your advantage. So, today I bring to you a list of some useful make tips which will leave you looking stunning at all times.
- Before even thinking about makeup make sure you know your skin well.
- Purchase only those products which are in total sync with your skin type.
Now, that you are ready for the real deal, let’s get started with some hacks:
- Foundation: Always use a brush or a makeup mixer for applying foundation. Using a brush the foundation spreads efficiently giving you an even tone look.
- Powder: Many of you might not know this, but powder should only be applied to the center of the face, especially at the T-zone with a light dusting everywhere else.
- Bronzer: For an instant lift use your bronzer just above the arch of your eyebrows and blend it out nicely.
- Lipstick: Always dap your lips with a little of your compact powder and then apply lipstick for a longer stay. No drink or talk as much, your lipstick ain’t going anywhere.
- Eye-shadow: Before choosing an eye-shadow colour, apply a nude shade of eye-shadow on your eyelid that matches your skin tone. This is done to provide a perfect base for the colour you’ll be using next.
- Eye-liner: Use a scotch tape to create a winged look. Just stick the scotch tape in an angular position at the sides of your eyes and let the edges guide you to a perfect wing.
- Nails: When you are done coating your nail with your favourite enamel colour, apply a transparent nail coat to finish your nails. This coat will not only add shine to your nails but will also prevent the nail colour form early chipping.
So, here were some of the magical and handy makeup tips by Hair Salon in Gurgaon which work wonders every time, do not forget to try them on and if you are looking for any Hair Salon in Gurgaon, you could visit us at Glitz Studio or even book our services Online.
Are you approaching your marriage day and worried about your looks during the ceremony and reception party? Are you confused about whether you should appoint a professional makeup artist, or yourself do the bridal makeup? If these are related to you, then you can consider these tried and tested steps advocated by the Hair Salon in Gurgaon to make your radiant and gorgeous during the marriage ceremony. You can put your woos and worries to rest as this process would transform you into a diva for the evening. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Apply the Primer
Start your bridal makeup regime by applying a thin layer of primer. It blends perfectly with the facial, neck, and hand skin so that the makeup applied on it stays for a long duration and looks gorgeous on it. Primer is utmost necessary if you have a combination skin tone.
Step 2: Taking Care of Under Eyes
After preparing the skin for the makeup, you need to concentrate on the eyes. Many of you may develop dark circles and rosacea in this area, which may make you look dull. Apply some concealer to hide every flaw around your eyes and make it look radiant and vibrant. It gives you a full-day coverage against heat and humidity. However, it’s beneficial to remember that too much concealer may look heavy and offer an artificial feel. According to Hair Salon in Gurgaon, a little goes a long way when it comes to concealer.
Step 3: Apply the Base Foundation
It’s time to focus on the foundation. Opt for an anti-ageing foundation with generous sun-protection (above SPF 20) if your marriage ceremony is during the day time. Use your fingertips to blend the foundation offering a rich natural creamy effect. Beautician course in Mumbai advocates you to massage the jawline area for a sharp appearance.
Step 4: Highlight the Eyes
You can add drama to your looks by highlighting the eyes. Start the process by applying waterproof and smudge-proof eyeliner. Top it up with richly pigmented eye shadow providing a smoky appearance.
Step 5: Create the Lashes
Turn your attention to brows so that they can complement the dramatic smoky eyes. Many beauticians recommend the use of false lashes to enhance their length and volume. You can also try a volume-adding, waterproof mascara for the same effect.
Step 6: Add Final Touches to Make-up
Now, you are almost done. Add the final touches to your makeup by applying pink blush and a long-stay lipstick matching the colour of your costume. Applying a natural lip gloss over the lip paint would add the much-needed shine for the glamorous reception evening. Use a highlighter at the corner of eyes, cheekbones, and brow bones to add a diva-like effect. Do not forget the finishing powder over the makeup to make it last throughout the night.
This was a brief step-by-step guide for a flawless bridal makeup as suggested by Hair Salon in Gurgaon. You can go ahead with this process yourself.