Swab and Viral Transport Medium Market: Introduction
- Viral transport medium is a collection and transport system used for the collection, transport, and long-term freezing of clinical specimens containing viruses such as COVID-19, chlamydia, mycoplasma, or ureaplasma organisms
- Viral skin swab is an implement lightly rubbed against the skin or vesicles to collect sample. The sample is later sent to laboratories in transport medium.
- In the laboratory, viral cells are cultured and virus identification is performed by the laboratory technician
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/swab-viral-transport-medium-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Swab and Viral Transport Medium Market
- The global swab and viral transport medium market is primarily driven by increase in demand for swabs & viral transport medium owing to COVID-19 pandemic, rise in use of viral transport medium in microbiology & diagnostic laboratories, and high investment in diagnostic equipment, kits, and accessories
- Increase in the geriatric population, rise in adoption of diagnostic tests, and growth of the diagnostics industry are the other factors projected to drive the global market during the forecast period
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76865
Diagnosis of Certain Viral Infections Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of application, the global swab and viral transport medium market can be classified into diagnosis of certain viral infections, preclinical testing, and others
- The diagnosis of certain viral infections segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to significant demand for diagnostic testing services and increase in number of suppliers of FDA-approved swabs and transport media
- Puritan Medical Products, COPAN Diagnostics, Inc., and Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) are the manufacturers of FDA-approved nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs for coronavirus tests
Diagnostic Laboratories to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global swab and viral transport medium market can be categorized into microbiology laboratories, diagnostic laboratories, and others
- The diagnostic laboratories segment is likely to account for major share of the global swab and viral transport medium market by 2027, owing to increase in number of samples being received for testing and high demand for viral transport mediums
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Swab and Viral Transport Medium Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76865
North America to Dominate Global Swab and Viral Transport Medium Market
- In terms of region, the global swab and viral transport medium market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global swab and viral transport medium market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by the presence of prominent players, rapid increase in number of diagnostic tests for COVID-19, and exponential rise in number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S.
Pre Book Swab and Viral Transport Medium Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76865<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global swab and viral transport medium market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global swab and viral transport medium market are:
COPAN Diagnostics, Inc.
- Medical Wire & Equipment (MWE)
- Titan Biotech Ltd.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Puritan Medical Products
- Starplex Scientific, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trinity Biotech
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Dental Consumables Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/as-dental-problems-spike-due-to-increasing-geriatric-population-dental-consumables-market-prepares-to-witness-growth-tmr-301078561.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453