To order this detailed 290+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering proteome profiling services, along with information on type of service provider (industry and non-industry), year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, service(s) offered for pre-proteome profiling (protein identification, protein quantification, protein separation, protein extraction and protein purification), service(s) offered for proteome profiling (analysis of post translational modifications, protein characterization, in silico analysis and protein sequencing), other service(s) offered (protein-protein interaction analysis, biomarker discovery, biological pathway identification, impurity profile analysis, bio imaging of proteins), type of product profiled (proteins and peptides), type of sample(s) used (cells, tissues, plasma, serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid (d), blood, saliva, cyst fluid and others) and type of application (drug discovery, disease diagnosis and others).
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent players (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and rest of the world. Each profile includes a brief overview of the company, its year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees and financial information (if available). In addition to this, the profile includes information on the proteome profiling services offered by the company, along with information on the proteome profiling technologies used. Further, we have provided the recent developments of the company and an informed future outlook.
- A competitiveness analysis of proteome profiling service providers, taking into consideration the supplier strength (based on company size and its experience in this field), service strength (based on number of pre-proteome profiling service(s) offered, number of proteome profiling service(s) offered, number of other service(s) offered, number of product types profiled and number of applications) and number of samples profiled (which is depicted by size of the bubble).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in the proteome profiling services domain, during the time period 2014-2020 (till April), covering different partnership models, such as service alliances, acquisitions, technology licensing, R&D agreements and research agreements.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors contributing to the high price of proteome profiling. It features different pricing models of proteome profiling services based on number of proteins / samples processed, proteome profiling steps and sample types.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution, under a comprehensive SWOT framework; it includes a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative effect of each SWOT parameter on the overall industry.
- A detailed review of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall proteome profiling services market. In addition, it features various strategies that different companies have adopted / might adopt in order to mitigate the challenges affiliated to the current global crisis.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Application Area
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnosis
- Type of Sponsor(s)
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, in terms of application area, the market for proteome profiling services intended for disease diagnosis is likely to grow at a relatively faster pace. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- James Fedrick (President and Chief Executive Officer, Rockland Immunochemicals)
- Anton Iliuk (Chief Technology Officer, Tymora Analytical Operations)
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading proteome profiling service providers?
- What are the key challenges faced by proteome profiling service providers?
- What kind of partnership models are most commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What are the key performance indicators used by sponsors to evaluate potential service providers?
- How is the recent COVID-19 pandemic likely to impact the demand for proteome profiling services?
- What factors are anticipated to influence the evolution of the proteome profiling market?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020 – 2030
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Targeted Protein Degradation Market: Focus on Therapeutics and Technology Platforms (based on Degronimids, ENDTACs, Epichaperome Inhibitors, Hydrophobic Tags, IMiDs, LYTACs, Molecular Glues, PHOTACs, PROTACs, Protein Homeostatic Modulators, SARDs, SERDs, SNIPERs, and Specific BET and DUB Inhibitors), 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091