Gaining and retaining customers is a big challenge for many business organizations, and without complete visibility into your customer journey, preferences, needs, and desires, you are falling behind your competitors.
But now, there’s no need for customer support professionals to worry, however. Averiware Customer case management was created to solve this big problem.
How case management software improves customer satisfaction?
In this digital era, Electronic selfservice
refers to applications that help businesses and nonprofits with managing their customer interactions across social media and other digital channels such as email and contact forms. Using case management software, businesses can automatically collect and organize customer interactions into one easy place, allowing for convenient access and a comprehensive view of each customer.
Averiware Customer Management Software is designed to give you complete visibility and control into your sales and marketing efforts, empower your customers, and track efforts as you grow your business now and in the future. Below are the advantages of case management software,
What are the advantages of using case management for customer service?
· Self-Update of Customer Information: Customers can view and promptly update their company address and contact information, to keep the data in the system up to date at all times.
· Financial Overview: Customers have the ability to see all historical documents, balances, due dates, payments received, and amount due.
· Online Ordering & Tracking: With Averiware Distribution Management applications, your business partners can use the Self-Service Portal to browse inventory and place orders on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The customer tracks the status of the order, shipments and view the invoice.
· Up-to-date Pricing & Inventory Details: Inventory and pricing is always up to date because it is connected to the same database as your Averiware Distribution Management applications.
· Quick Response & satisfied customers: Readily respond to customer requests at any point of the customer lifecycle. Create multiple quotes for a single opportunity. Once the customer accepts an offer, a sales order and invoice can be created based on the quote.
· Document Sharing: Averiware Self-Service Portal offers a secure location to share important content with customers, such as marketing and technical documents — all without the need to build a separate webpage.
Why choose Averiware customer self-service portal?
Averiware have helped many organizations of all sizes and industries to improve their sales and marketing efforts with fully integrated customer management software. When you choose Averiware, you get the following benefits & support service,
1. Give access to your Customers: By Averiware Self-Service Portal, your customers can access their account information, create and manage support cases, and create and track online orders — all without picking up the phone or sending an email.
2. Get Clear Vision of Your Business: Gain a complete view of your business with integrated financials, marketing, sales and service.
3. Greater Approach to Sales & Service: With unlimited user pricing, businesses using Averiware can take a team approach to improving customer relationships.
4. Easy Integration: If it’s between Cloud migration or ERP integration and CRM, you get instant access to the information you need, when and where you need it by scheduling a demo.