Trending SAP HANA to Expand Usability of SAP Cloud Platform Services across Additional Application Services
The study on the global SAP cloud platform services market provides granular assessments of key growth dynamics and opportunities in the market. These include a comprehensive analysis of the regulatory and strategic landscape during the historical period on the global level and across numerous regions. Fact.MR offers data-driven insights through the SAP cloud platform services market sizing and projections of various segments—shares and size—during the forecast period. The insights offered in the report are aimed at guiding companies and players to identify new growth avenues, winning imperatives, and untapped regional markets.
Fact.MR foresees that the sales of SAP cloud platform services are estimated to jump by 1.2x in 2018 over 2017, with the overall SAP cloud platform services market crossing a valuation of over US$ 160 Mn in the year. Fact.MR report envisages that the SAP cloud platform services market is likely to stay bullish on back of remarkable growth prospects in the following years, with growing small and large scale enterprises venturing into SAP cloud platform services to enhance business performance.
Small and medium scale enterprises are emerging as lucrative end users with respect to SAP cloud platform services adoption, says the report. Small and medium businesses are largely focusing on cloud computing services owing to relatively low cost associated with cloud computing as compared to on-premise deployment and SAP cloud platform services are no exception. The report estimates that the SAP cloud platform services market revenue generated from small and medium enterprises is likely to cross US$ 100 Mn by end of 2018.
In the making of the SAP cloud platform services market study, the following are taken into:
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2018 – 2028
Interested market participants and readers can peruse the global market SAP cloud platform services market report to get insights into and evaluation of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities, and major challenges influencing the adoption rate of offerings by various players in the SAP cloud platform services market
- Major research and product development projects
- Promising technologies and favorable regulations in key regions
- Segments that will lose or gain shares in the next few years
- Value chain of key vendors and manufacturers
Want to know more about the report or any specific requirement: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2265
The SAP cloud platform services market report provides estimations and the market sizing and prospects of various regions. To this end, the study makes in-depth segmentation of the following key regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany)
- APEJ (China, India)
The study also takes a closer look at the prevailing regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks and in the key country markets.
Detailed profiling of the competitive landscape include following players:
- SAP SE.
- Accenture Plc.
- Infosys Limited
- Capgemini SE
- Atos SE
- DXC Technology
- HCL Technologies
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Wipro Limited
Fact.MR strives to offer market analytics and business intelligence solutions to guide businesses in better strategy formulations in the SAP cloud platform services market.
Request Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2265
The SAP cloud platform services market report will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the SAP cloud platform services market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global SAP cloud platform services market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the SAP cloud platform services market.