Useful Tips on How to Record Your iPhone Screen in Easy Steps
Most people who use smartphone come across situations when they feel the need for recording something from their screens. It can be an image of something they like, such as a quote, a picture of a cloth, a watch, or a pair of shoes they wish to buy. It can be a conversation, a recipe, a home remedy, an address, phone number, or anything else. Not everything can be downloaded, and this is where the need for screen capture arises.
Some people also like to record videos from the screen for future reference or viewing. The screen recording process can be made easier by installing a screen recorder app from your play store for free of cost. Just by installing the app, you can record videos of anything and everything. The app is useful for both android and iOS users.
With the help of the app, you can record important video calls for future reference. Not just that, students can also record their online sessions so that they can revise any point that was missed earlier. You can also record the video call of a loved one and just like messages revisit the memories when you miss your loved ones and family.
People who love to cook can record the cooking videos and see them whenever required. You can also record your favourite song videos with the help of the app so that you can watch your favourite song as many times as you want without using your internet data.
If you are looking for tips on how to record your iPhone screen, here are some easy tips for you:
For iPhone users, the screen recording is built-in, but in order to use it, you need to make some changes in the settings.
- You need to open the control centre by swiping down from the top-right corner if you use iPhone X or later models and swipe up if you have an iPhone 8 or earlier models. You need to check if you have the screen record button there. It looks like a dot with a circle around.
- If you don’t have the screen record button, you can add it following these steps.
– Open up the settings
– Tap on the control centre
– Tap on Customize controls
This is where you will add or remove items from the control centre menu. You need to scroll down and press the green button with a + located next to the screen recording. This will move it from the ‘More controls’ section at the bottom to the ‘Include’ section at the top.
Recording the screen
After the above settings, you can now begin recording the screen.
- Open the website or app or information that you wish to record.
- Swipe up to pull up the control centre menu in iPhone 8 and earlier or pull down the menu from the top-right corner for iPhone X and later models.
- Now tap the crescent moon button for switching do not disturb as this will temporarily pause calls and notifications for better recording. You record everything that shows on the screen so the notifications will also get recorded.
- When you press Do Not Disturb button, there will be more options like switching the notifications off for just an hour or scheduling when you want to pause them.
- While on the control centre, tap the screen record button to begin recording.
- To stop recording swipe up or down to access the control centre again and tap the record button again.
If you are wondering how to record your iPhone screen, simply download the screen recording app, and you are good to go.