There are different kinds of plumbing pipes that are available all the outside market that helps to serve several needs of residential as well as commercial buildings. Plumbing pipes like Copper, PEX, and PVC pipes are utilized as per the purpose and the place in which you want to install. Many other plumbing pipe varieties like galvanized, black, and brass cater to different needs. Swr fittings are the best one to utilize for most of the plumbing systems. Have a look for the below pipes which are used for the best application during the commonly utilized plumbing pipes.
These pipes are the traditional material which have been utilized since the 1960s because its durability is good. There are also other materials introduced in those days, but copper remains still the best stuff for plumbing. The drawback of these copper piping are high cost; also, it needs soldering and new fittings.
- Not inclined to leaks
- The proven pattern for reliability since last 1960s
- Heat tolerant
- It does not pollute the river
- Long lifespan
- Old pipes can be recycled
- Underground service industries – thickest walls
- Interior hot & cold wall equipment lines – very thin walls & medium thickness
- Hot & cold water supplies
Polyvinyl Chloride Piping:
It is a material commonly utilized in plumbing purposes, and that comes in both the sizes called 40 & 80 schedules. Schedule 40 remains to use widely; schedule 80 produces a more solid wall and remains stronger.
- Sustains high-pressure liquids
- Rust & corrosion resistance
- Versatile, that is available under multiple sizes; also it comes with a variety of pipes and fittings
- Easy installation, needs no welding and metalwork
- Strong & durable
- Drain series of sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
- Indoor & underground plumbing
- Vent stacks
- High-pressure applications
- Main water equipment lines
- Storm sewerage systems
Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Piping:
This pipe comes with some extra chlorine. These are used to supply hot water and also it is safe for water which you drink. While compared with the copper pipes, these pipes will be smooth and provide tiny water noise. Both are treated to stop energy loss, fire-resistant, and flexible compared to metals.
- The chlorine which added keeps the water safe
- Can supply hot water
- Easy installation
- Increased flexibility, while compared with pipes PVC & metal pipes
- Fire resistant
- It has a long durability
- Hot liquid drains
- Hot & cold water can supplies
- Waste & water disposal pipes
Cross-linked Polyethylene Piping:
These pipes are deemed with innovations under plumbing projects. It is a very flexible pipe related to a line, which can be bent near edges as well as obstructions if required. Also, that does not need glue to connect the compression fittings.
It has a greater upfront cost compared to PVC pipes, but it needs minimal maintenance.
- Freezing resistant
- Heat resistant
- Hot & cold water supplies
- Fields with low air-conditioning were using adhesive is dangerous
- Remodelations, where this will be snaked inside walls
There are more different varieties of piping available, but it is very difficult to select the right pipes for plumbing for various projects that can be a hard decision. Make sure to know if you are the first time to choose the pipes and fitting by taking the advice from these professional plumbing experts and try to understand the material that is prepared and also about its features. There are different types of pipes utilized with various specifications that may be used for different applications. SWR pipes and fittings manufacturer comes with all kinds of requirements you need. So, make sure to buy online at affordable prices as soon as possible.