Yamaha MFC10 MIDI Foot Controller
- There are control pedals and 4 additional input pedals
- It has 12 footswitches which are programmable
- It has 9.3 pounds of weight
- It has a DC power supply and foot controller
Yamaha MFC10 MIDI Foot Controller is a flexible foot control device that can provide a facility to do changes for guitars; tone generators rhythms machines etc. and onboard 4-foot controller or switches can be connected to the MFC10 for enhancing control flexibility. It has expression pedals with flexible midi equipment and two analog switches for the selection of channels.
- Connect the cable into the DC input jack
- Plug the AC adapter into the socket
- Sets the parameters for onboard controllers and external foot controllers
If you are serious about getting a real Theatre like audio experience at the comfort of your living room? Here is the list of best home theater system In India
The MFC10 onboard foot controller and external foot controllers can be set to propagate MIDI data and Select the data type to be transmitted by every foot controller and edit it properly. At the end transmit the Control Change and after-touch the pitch band. Connect with AC cable to the main input jack and ensure that cable provides correct voltage output.
- Expression pedals are used via MIDI controller messages
- It is easy to use for musicians
- It is user friendly
- It works best with Windows and Mac operating system
- The drawback of this is the only software that cannot be configured free.