10 Useful Residential Air Conditioning Tips
Summer is the hottest period of the month. It is struggling enough to bear the scorching heat during the summer season and cope up with the heat and moisture. Before summer takes away all the comfort and happiness from your life, it is advisable to bring home an air conditioner so that you stay cool. An air conditioner is no more a luxury that cannot be afforded. It is now easy to get an air conditioner for your home and all thanks to the market flooded with some affordable goods. Coping up with summer has never been so easy before. You can now come back home to your comfort zone and enjoy your bit of happiness.
An air conditioner is a great advent to happiness and comfort. You can go ahead and have some instant fun without any obligations. However, if you are using an air conditioner, there are some tips. If this is your first time you should know how to use and handle the air conditioner effectively so that you can use it well for a long time without heavy bills.
Some easy tricks can help you have the best experience with the best split AC in India.
- Switch it off when not in use:When you are not using your air conditioner, you need to switch it off. This is not an option but a good habit towards some savings. If you are leaving the room, you need to switch it off. It consumes triple electricity that of the fan and lights. Even if you are switching it on for some minutes, it is a great waste of money. Unless you are using it, make sure your air conditioner is not just running with no one to cool down. So next time when you are leaving the room, you need to ensure that it is off.
- Check your filters: As summer is rushing in, the need for an air conditioner is a must. You need to call a technician or get it done yourself. Clean the filters so that no clogged dust or dirt can be an obstacle to cooling. If you are not cleaning the filters, the coolness is affected and you will get warm air instead of cold air. So before you start complaining, get your filters cleaned. You need to clean it up in regular intervals without any delay.
- Keep your AC clean: The air conditioner and the space around it need to be clean and tidy don’t let any dirt or debris settle inside or around the machine. It will damage the machine and will not give you the cooling as you have expected. Make sure is it clean and tidy.
- Use proper ventilation: For the room where you are using the air conditioner, you need to use proper ventilation and windows so that there is no air going out. If air goes out through the window, there is no point in using an air conditioner. Make sure your windows are completely sealed.
- Use a fan: when you have a fan near the air conditioner, once the room gets cold, just switch on the fan. It will help in the circulation of the cold air in the entire room. All the corners of the room will get chilled and the air is ventilated much faster with a fan.
- Keep AC low at night: It is always better to keep your AC low at night. It may make you sick and there will be a high consumption of electricity if you keep it switched on the entire night. Make sure your air conditioner is switched to a low temperature for the night.
- Buy energy efficiency models: If you are investing in an air conditioner, make sure you are getting the inverter one. It will help you save a good deal on the electricity bills no matter how long you use them. Summer will be hotter and you cannot afford to switch off the air conditioner during such heat, so make sure you get an energy-efficient model.
- Set right Temperature: You can always cool down your room at one goes and then you can enjoy the cool room temperature. Don’t keep on your air conditioner for a long time.
- Maintenance: Get the servicing done on regular basis. You need to consult technical expertise and do the maintenance so that you are getting effective cooling.
- Check the pipes: there are a lot of pipes and ducts in the air conditioner. You need to check these ducts or get expert advice and get all the leakages repaired. If you are not reworking on leakage all the cold air will pass out.
Get the best AC for home. You can expect some amazing benefits and summer will be comfortable and you would love to come back to your comfort zone. Make sure you are taking proper care of your machine and get the servicing done.