QuickBooks error 12152 occurs whenever you try to download an update, and thus QuickBooks takes too long to connect to the server. However, it can take place due to several reasons, among which, the Internet connectivity issue is one of the most apparent ones. Thus, you must have a stable Internet connection to fix this issue. It will help you complete the update process without any hassle. In this blog, we have mentioned all such reasons and some of the effective troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix the error code at the earliest.
Have you come across Intuit error code 12152 due to Internet connectivity issues? In that case, dial our helpline number 855-948-3651 and get in touch with our experts.
What Are The Main Reasons Behind QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
Here, we have mentioned some of the major reasons that may bring forth QuickBooks error 12152:
- It occurs when QuickBooks fails to read/write the license data.
- When you haven’t updated the QuickBooks Desktop application as per its latest available version.
- Corrupt or partial installation of the QuickBooks application can evoke error 12152 in QuickBooks.
- You may end up with the error due to damage caused due to malware or virus attack.
- If Windows API keys are not working properly.
The above-listed reasons can trigger QuickBooks update error code 12152. Being aware of all these reasons can make troubleshooting easier for you.
How To Identify QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12152?
You can identify QuickBooks error 12152 by following the below-given symptoms:
- QuickBooks error message 12152 appears on the screen and crashes an active program window.
- The system might freeze at regular intervals and also starts to respond sluggishly.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 12152?
After getting aware of all the reasons and identifying measures, you can proceed to the resolution methods:
Solution 1: Check Date & Time Settings of Your Computer
Make sure that the date and time settings on the system are configured properly. Follow the below-given steps to get it done on your Windows system:
- Click on the area that shows the date and time on your computer.
- Now, click on the link Change date and time settings.
- If required, reset the date and time and check if the QuickBooks error 12152 is fixed or not.
Solution 2: Check Your Internet Settings
Error 12152 in QuickBooks can occur due to erroneous Internet settings. Follow these steps to resolve the error:
- Firstly, check your Internet connection settings.
- Then, press Windows+ R keys and open Internet Settings.
- Further, click the Advanced option followed by the Advance reset option.
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop Application
You need to reinstall the QuickBooks if a corrupt download or damaged installation of the QuickBooks application is evoking the QuickBooks Error Message Code 12152 in the program:
- Uninstall QuickBooks in the first place and then download the application from the official website of Intuit.
- After that, install QuickBooks on your computer and then open it.
- Further, run a full scan on your system, and it will display the list of the possible issues.
- To fix all of them, click on the Repair All option.
Summing It Up
We hope the resolution methods mentioned in this article would have helped you resolve QuickBooks error 12152 without any hassle. If you get stuck while following any of the above methods, we suggest you give us a call on our Toll-Free Number 855-948-3651. Our experts are available round the clock for your assistance.