5 Top Kurti Colours For The Summer Season
Indian kurtis are considered to be timeless fashion trend that can be worn for every occasion and season. Fashion forward ladies all over the world cherish and revere this apparel. This is more so during the sultry, hot summers as they can be carried easily. Soothing colours are likely to become a fad with hot, sweltering weather setting in. During summers, you can choose cotton anarkali kurtis available in deep bright blues and soft pastel colours. You do have a lots of colour combinations to select from.
Top 5 colours to choose from
- Pale yellow: These colours do look gorgeous, while complimenting perfectly sunny days. Anarkali kurti of this colour is likely to appear amazing, enhancing grace and elegance of the wearer. On the other hand, yellow chanderi kurtis when work is sure to involve sense of vigour and warmth. Brighter shades can also be selected to display sense of style and bold statement. This shade can be paired with off-white, creamy colours to derive that sophisticated finish. You can even choose printed kurta for women that are sure to be a hit.
- Serene Whites: White is considered to be a soothing colour and is synonymous with calmness, serenity and peace. Off-whites reflect class and most fancy types are available in whites. Wearing even a simple kurti can make you appear graceful if designed with white fabric material. The market is full of tunics, skirts, kurtas, suits and kurtis available in white shades and is known for its soothing properties. It redefines women’s beauty.
- Bold burgundy: This colour is meant for those ladies who desire to exhibit swank and class. If you wish to attend a gala or classy evening party, then chanderi kurtis are a fabulous choice. Any dull outfit can be converted into designer apparel with this colour. Choosing this colour, you will appear like you are some model. The versatile burgundy kurtis can be can be paired with soft cream and off-whites colours.
- Striking blues: Suit sets and kurtis in striking blue shades do add some new dimension to your existing wardrobe collection. You can get cotton anarkali kurtis in this shade allowing you to become the centre of attraction at any party. Do opt for soft and light blue hues for college wear or to derive that casual brunch look. This fun-filled and urbane colour is sure to make you more than happy and satisfied.
- Bold pink: Girls just love pink colour. This chic, feminine colour represents youthfulness. You can select bold pink kurti to make heads turn towards you and to leave behind a long lasting impression. You can come across beautiful pink coloured floral kurtas online at the leading online portals. You also have the option to choose light pale pink dresses that can convey serenity similar to calm sunset or the blushing cheek. You can find kurtas and kurtis in different shades in pink. This kurti type can be paired along with creams and whites.
You should buy something that best fits your needs and moods.