Diabetes Supplements Market: Introduction
- Diabetes, also known diabetes mellitus, is a metabolic disease resulting in high blood sugar. The hormone known as insulin is responsible for the movement of sugar from the blood into the cells, which is stored and used for providing energy to the body.
- In case of diabetes, body is either unable to produce enough insulin or cannot effectively utilize insulin produced
- Two main types of diabetes are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. In case of type 1 diabetes, the immune system attacks and destroys insulin producing cells in the pancreas while in type 2 diabetes patients the body becomes resistant to insulin.
- Dietary supplements are ingredients that are intended to enhance the diet of a person and contain vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, metabolites, and other substances. These supplements are used for lowering blood glucose, improving cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, neuropathy, insulin resistance, and other complications in diabetic patients.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76795
Key Drivers of Global Diabetes Supplements Market
- Increase in prevalence of diabetes across the globe, large number of companies offering a wide range of diabetes supplements, new product launch, and rise in adoption of nutritional supplement products for diabetes management are various factors expected to drive the global diabetes supplements market
- According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), in 2015, 415 million people worldwide were living with diabetes and it is projected that more than 10% of the world’s adult population or around 642 million people are likely to have diabetes by 2040
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 82.7 million people were identified as diabetic in 2000 in Asia Pacific and this number is expected to increase by 130% to reach 190.5 million by 2030
- In November 2019, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd launched Celevida, a diabetic-friendly drink, in India. The company expanded its presence in nutrition segment of the market with this launch.
Request a Sample of Diabetes Supplements Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=76795
Vitamins Segment to Account for Major Share of Market
- Based on type, the global diabetes supplements market can be classified into vitamins, minerals, herbs, proteins, dietary fibers, omega 3 fatty acids, and others
- The vitamins segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, owing to launch of scientifically formulated vitamin supplements by prominent players in the market and increase in awareness about vitamin-based diabetes supplements among the patients
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Diabetes Supplements Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76795
Type 2 Diabetes Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of disease type, the global diabetes supplements market can be segmented into type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes
- The type 2 diabetes segment is expected to gain significant share of share the global diabetes supplements market by 2027. High prevalence of type 2 diabetes among adults is projected to drive the segment. According to the National Health Interview Survey, 2016 and 2017, in the U.S., type 2 diabetes was common among older men, adults and people with lower family income level, lower educational level, and higher body mass index (BMI). Also, national prevalence of the disease was 0.5% for type 1 diabetes and 8.5% for type 2 diabetes in the country in the same period.
Pre-Book Diabetes Supplements Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76795<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Diabetes Supplements Market
- In terms of region, the global diabetes supplements market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global diabetes supplements market during the forecast period.
- Recent product launch in the U.S., high adoption of dietary supplement among adults & the geriatric population, and increase in awareness about health lifestyle among diabetes patients are various factors projected to drive the market in North America
- In May 2015, Glucose Health, Inc. launched Glucose Health Natural Blood Sugar Maintenance, an innovative new dietary supplement for patients with type 2 diabetes
Key Players Operating in Global Diabetes Supplements Market
The global diabetes supplements market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for a major market share.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453