Login to the D-link router’s web Graphical User Interface uses dlinkrouter.local as the default web address navigated from a web browser. dlinkrouter.local directs the web interface after accepting correct Dlink login credentials in administrative login fields.
How do I login to my Dlink router?
- Access a default web browser on your PC that is connected to the D-link router either with an Ethernet cable (wired setup) or by wifi settings (wireless setup).
- Ensure that the computer has an active Internet network connection.
- Type dlinkrouter.local as the default Dlink login address in the desired URL field.
- dlinkrouter.local routes the D-link Login page, but if it does not, use the default D-link IP gateway to access d-link login .
- Press Enter.
- As the D-link login page pops up, enter the default d-link router login information in login spaces for logging into the D-link router’s web page.
- Use “admin” in the default administrative login username field.
- For the D-link login password; field should be kept blank as pre- set default factory settings.
- In case you had changed and created d-link administrative password while configuring the router using Quick setup wizard accessed via dlinkrouter.local login for first time, you must enter that assigned password for D-link login.
- Press Enter to D-link login.
- The web GUI of the D-link router would get open.
D-link router login is successfully completed for further managing and configuring the router’s settings.
For more details, Visit our website https://dlinkextndersetup.com/.