Fix QuickBooks Error 6123 (While Upgrading or Restoring Company File)?
Whenever you try to work on QuickBooks accounting software, you might be troubled by some or the other technical snag. In today’s segment, we will be talking about QuickBooks error code 6123,0.You might bump into this error when you try to restore the backup of the company file. You might see this issue without any indication and also when opening a company file from the multi-user mode. Just in case you open a company file directly from the network or restoring the backup. A warning message would appear stating “Problem connecting to server”.
Getting rid of the issue can be a little easy, with the steps discussed in below. Get a better insight into the issue by reading the segment with much care. Or consult our tech team and let them carry out the steps for you.
What instigates QuickBooks error code 6123?
Below can be the triggers to the QuickBooks error code 6123. Make sure to check them out before performing the steps ahead:
- One of the major root causes to the issue can be firewall settings interrupting the software.
- Or also, if the antivirus program installed on the system hindering the process.
- Disrupted network connection from the host server can be another essential cause.
- You might face similar error, if the company file is damaged.
- Or if the windows are damaged.
Steps and procedures you need to follow to fix the QuickBooks error 6123 successfully
You can carry out the below tricks and procedures to fix the QuickBooks error 6123. Let us explore in detail.
Method 1- Downloading QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- Start with downloading and running the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Browse the company file.
- Pick the check file damage only and diagnose file respectively.
- Enter the admin password and hit OK.
- Go for Open file in the Newer Version option.
- Pay heed to the onscreen prompts.
- Reboot the system.
Method 2- Change the name of .ND and .TLG file
- Open the folder having the company file.
- Go for the corresponding .ND file of the company.
- Right-click the company file and choose the Rename option.
- Change the name of the .ND file as .ND.OLD
- Pick the .TLG file and rename this file as well.
- Rename the file to .TLG.OLD
- Open the QuickBooks company file and you are done for the process.
Shunning off the QuickBooks error code 6123,0 can be a little easy, with the steps that we have mentioned in above.
But if in case you are still not able to fix the issue, then consult our QuickBooks enterprise error support professionals at 1-800-761-1787, and they will ensure to fix the issue for you in a proper manner.