Given the cost saving potential across different processes grow rate of ~25% rate.
Roots Analysis has done a detailed study on Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Market: Focus on Technological Solutions (Cell Orchestration Platforms, Enterprise Manufacturing Systems, Inventory Management Systems, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Logistics Management Systems, Patient Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Tracking & Tracing Systems, and Other Software), 2019-2030, covering key aspects of the industry’s evolution and identifying potential future growth opportunities.
To order this 510+ page report, which features 185+ figures and 400+ tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-therapies-supply-chain/260.html
Key Market Insights
- Presently, over 160 innovative, software-enabled systems are being used to efficiently manage and streamline various aspects of the complex supply chain of cell and advanced therapies
- Company involved in this domain are putting in significant efforts to develop advanced software solutions and also differentiate their offerings, from those of other industry players, in order to maintain a competitive edge
- North America is the major hub of innovation in this field, serving as the base for companies of all sizes, which are primarily engaged in developing cloud-based solutions for diverse applications
- The cell and advanced therapies market is characterized by an elaborate value chain, involving a multitude of processes and several stakeholders, each having a discrete set of priorities and requirements
- Increase in partnership activity reflects the growing interest of stakeholders in this industry; over 50% of reported deals were established to deploy software solutions for enhancing visibility and supply chain performance
- An analysis of recent activity on Twitter reveals the increasing interest and ongoing efforts of industry stakeholders in providing needle-to-needle traceability and supply chain orchestration solutions
- Given their cost saving potential across different processes and operations, we expect the cell and advanced therapy supply chain solutions market to grow at an annualized rate of around 25% over the next decade
- In the mid-long term, the projected opportunity is anticipated to be well distributed across various global regions, different end uses / applications and mode of deployment of various proprietary software solutions
For more information, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-therapies-supply-chain/260.html
+1 (415) 800 3415