Global Food Enzyme Market is estimated to be US$ 3.17 billion by 2030
Food Enzyme Market account revenue of USD 1.76 billion in the year 2020 globally and has been foreseen to yield USD 3.17 Million by the year 2030 at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 6.1% over the forecast period. Enzymes have long been important in various parts of life science. Food enzymes are becoming more widely recognised as an important component of the food and beverage industry, prompting new developments in response to the pressing need to improve their flavour and texture attributes. The market for food enzymes is growing as they become a more important part of the manufacturing process for a variety of food and beverage goods, including bakery, drinks, and dairy.
The report ” Global Food Enzyme Market, By Type (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase, and Others), By Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy and Frozen Desserts, Meat, Poultry and Sea Food Products, Beverages, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030’’
• PowerFresh 9705 enzyme systems were introduced in March 2019 by DuPont Nutrition & Health, and they address freshness and resilience throughout the shelf life of bakery products. This market leader has been brainstorming on how to provide clients with unique solutions by using R&D operations in the food and beverage industry. In July 2018, the company announced the launch of its new invention and application centre in Kanagawa, Japan, to provide solutions to beverage, bread, and dairy industry consumers in Japan and Korea.
Food enzymes are commonly employed as food additives to improve digestion, texture, and shelf life of processed foods. The rate of product adoption will be boosted by increased consumption of processed food and beverage goods. Furthermore, because processed meals contain complex compounds that are difficult to digest naturally, the use of food enzyme in the creation of processed foods is critical. To increase market share, food and beverage manufacturers are focusing their product line by producing frozen and chilled variants with unusual flavours.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Food Enzyme Market, By Type (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase, and Others), By Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy and Frozen Desserts, Meat, Poultry and Sea Food Products, Beverages, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Food Enzyme Market account revenue of USD 1.76 billion in the year 2020 globally and has been foreseen to yield USD 3.17 Million by the year 2030 at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 6.1% over the forecast period. The Global Food Enzyme Market is segmented based on Type, Application and region.
- Based on Type, Global Food Enzyme Market is segmented into Carbohydase, Protease, Lipase and Others.
- Based on Application, Global Food Enzyme Market is segmented into Bakery, Confectionery, Dairy and Frozen Desserts, Meat, Poultry and Sea Food Products, Beverages, and Others.
- By Region, the Global Food Enzyme Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Food Enzyme Market:
Major industry players include Royal DSM, Danisco, BASF, Lumis, Aumgene Biosciences, Enmex, Advanced Enzymes, AB Group, Chr. Hansen, Enzyme Innovation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Hayashibara Co., and Enzymes Solutions. The key strategies observed among the industry participants includes new product development, acquisitions, and technical collaborations.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant Global Food Enzyme Markets, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights