The web browser is something that is quite frequently used by many of us. The home pages of these browsers often have promotional stuff on them which makes the users furious at times. You can easily change the home page with the use of the “content://com.android.browser.home/” command.
This command helps the user with the transformation of the browser that has been set as your default browser on your device. In today’s blog, we will be discussing some steps that can help you in customizing your browser home page on your android device.
Steps to change your android browser home page
- Open the default web browser on your android device.
- From the bottom right corner of your screen, tap on the menu option.
- In the menu tab, click on the Settings option and then find and click on the “android browser settings” option and click on that option.
- Visit the general settings of that option.
- Next, you will need to select the homepage. All you have to do now is enter the URL of the browser that you want to set as your home page.
There is also an alternative option for you in case the steps given above do not get the job done.
- Visit the site that you want as your home page, to begin with.
- Now select the menu button.
- Next, add the pages of the site to your bookmarks.
- You will need to click on the menu button again.
- Open the bookmarks/history tab now.
- Now find and long-press the favorite sites to proceed.