So, you have forgotten your eBay password. It’s not a matter of surprise at least for me. Why? because we all forget some or other thing in our everyday life including passwords as well. And more specifically, forgetting eBay passwords is not a big deal. You might like to say thanks to eBay for putting the easiest and simple way to change the password process in practice. Some of you might not have forgotten the eBay password, but still they must learn how to change eBay password to stay away from possible account hacking threats and security breach.
There is one more thing you must bear in your mind. And that is don’t make the mistake that others do. With that being said I mean, don’t enter the wrong password again and again. Be informed that entering incorrect passwords too many times might prompt eBay to block your account. That’s why to follow the right password changing process is highly important.
To help you understand all about how to change eBay password, I am going to answer some basic questions. Right below you here I am going to walk you through the pretty straightforward way to change your eBay account password. So, as we always do, let’s get straight to the point without any ado.
Also read:- How to get eBay refund ?
How to change eBay password if you have forgotten it?
Say goodbye to all troubles that come with losing access to an eBay account due to forgetting passwords. A piece of good news is that you always can reset your eBay password with ease of mind. All you have to do is just follow these steps.
- First step is to navigate to the eBay website/App on your PC or phone.
- Now select the “Sign in” tab from the top-left corner of the screen.
- As soon as the next screen will open up an eBay login window will come to your view.
- Now enter your user id in the given place and then select reset your password tab.
- Further, you will get an email for password resetting to your registered email.
- Now login to your email and open the password resetting link.
- Right from here follow the simple step by step instructions as mentioned on screen.
How can you change your eBay password for security related concerns?
Changing passwords on eBay is the best idea to stay protected from a vast range of digital challenges. Even if you have not found any unusual activity on your eBay account, you must change your eBay password at some regular intervals. These are the steps to follow:
- Go to the eBay website or app.
- Then login to your eBay account with your id and password.
- Now select “My eBay”.
- Then get into the account section.
- The next step is to select the “Personal Information” button.
- From the drop down menu select “Personal Information” tab.
- Now select the “Edit” button available in front of the password section.
- Just to confirm you are a real account holder, you will have to login to your eBay account.
- On the next screen, you will find the password changing screen.
- Right here create your new eBay password.
Also Read: How do I link Paypal to eBay ?
Points to remember about eBay Password
It is worth noting that eBay password has to be in order in accordance with the password policy. Note that eBay password must have at least 6 or 64 characters. Moreover, it is important to have at least one special character and one numerical number. Also, you can keep first letter capital and rest small. Furthermore, it is needless to say that keeping your password limited to yourself is important. Sharing your eBay password with anyone might lead to some biggest problems.