Do you love to travel by train? Also, are you planning your next trip somewhere in India? If yes, then there is nothing better than IRCTC. The cutting-edge services introduced by IRCTC allow you to have a comfortable train journey across any place in India. With technological advancement, IRCTC has also upgraded its various features for the sake of travellers.
Several upgrades have been made, and a few handy mobile applications are also introduced for checking the live train status. Now you can easily check the train’s running status instantly in real-time on your phone using the all-in-one railway enquiry app, RailMitra. This will help you plan the best trip ever. Read on to find out details on the train running status checking.
Why Should You Check Live Train Status?
Travellers or passengers need to know the train’s live status as it helps them plan ahead of time to board a train from the station comfortably and experience a wonderful and memorable train journey. Travellers can easily get an update on the present status of any train, its delayed status, as well as the train’s projected arriving and departing times using the “Train Running Status” feature. And if you need the most accurate train live running status, then you must download the RailMitra app on your mobile, or you may visit RailMitra’s official website.
Inquire Train Live Running Status Using RailMitra
In simple words, RailMitra helps IRCTC travellers by racking the train running status in real-time. The RailMitra tool may give you lots of up-to-date details on the IRCTC real-time train inquiry. Its effective GPS navigation feature guarantees that train travellers are always kept informed about the status of their trains, no matter where they are travelling.
With RailMitra, you may get up-to-date data on your train’s progress, location, projected arrival and departure timings, any unexpected delays, as well as the expected station number in which the train will show up. Individuals may enjoy their trip in peace and a comfortable state of mind if they remain updated on the status of their train.
RailMitra goes above and beyond to confidently say that train travellers can have a great travel experience by providing them with many passenger-friendly services. The most frequently used services include railway inquiries like PNR status, train status, and station time table. It also includes delivering restaurant cuisine to passengers at their train’s seats.
How Can You Acquire Accurate Train Live Running Status Information?
Passengers must have accessibility to the live train running status online in order to spot their train. Nowadays, any traveller can check the accurate live train’s running status by inputting the following details:
- Date of Journey (DOJ) – The day the passenger will board the train and begin their journey is referred to as the Date of Journey (DOJ). On making reservations, IRCTC leaves a message to the associated mobile number with the date as well as the schedule of the journey stated on the ticket.
- Train Name and Number – Every train is being provided with a unique five-digit number by IRCTC, such as “12309” for the RJPB Rajdhani. That would be the train’s unique identification number, as well as the track it will take.
- Names of the source and destination stations – The origin or source station is where all train journeys begins, and the destination platform is where all train journey terminates. The Patna-New Delhi Rajdhani Express, for example, departs at Rajendra Nagar Terminus (Source) and arrives at New Delhi Railway Station at the end of its voyage (Destination).
These factors are necessary for verifying the train’s live status in real-time and other information such as availability of seats, train arrival and departure times, and trains connecting stations.
Method Of Checking Train Live Running Status On RailMitra
The method of checking train live running status on RailMitra is mentioned below:
- Firstly, you must visit the RailMitra website for a live train status query or download and install the RailMitra App from the Play Store.
- Browse to the “Rail Tools” list and click live train status.
- After inserting the train number, you may check the train’s status.
- The train’s name appears as early as you enter the train number. The train’s name will appear when you click on it.
- Choose among three options for the train’s departure date: Yesterday, Today, Or Tomorrow.
- Next to the box, select the “Check Live Status” option.
- On the screen, the train’s current running status will be shown.
Tracking the status of the train is the quickest and best method for easily spotting your IRCTC trains in real-time.
What Are The Elements Of Train Running Status?
The following are among the elements of train running status:
- Day and Date of Departure
- List of intermediate station names
- Halting times at each intermediate stations
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
- Estimated Time of Departure (ETD)
What Factors Determine RailMitra’s Train Running Status?
A passenger can acquire all the facts about his journey by looking at the Indian Railway train running status. The RailMitra app is the most up-to-date and real-time GPS and Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled technology. This app retrieves the exact information about live train status and displays that on a map.
Why Use The RailMitra App?
All railway travellers must track the status of their train in real-time because:
- It supports in scheduling a successful trip
- Outline your trip’s strategy
- Vacationing at great convenience
The Bottom Line
Planning and trying to execute a trip with utmost convenience in the pre-digital era was nearly impossible due to unanticipated events that produced chaos from the start to the finish point of the journey. IRCTC’s implementation of digitization has made it simple to schedule a rail journey. Now you can check live train status via the RailMitra website or its app in a fraction of seconds.