MBBS in Ukraine at Kharkiv National Medical University for Best Quality Education
Ukraine is one of the popular nations from recent years among Indian and international students who want to pursue MBBS abroad. Most Medical universities in Ukraine are Government Universities with world class facilities that offer courses in medicine at a really affordable cost. The student to teacher ratio in all Ukrainian Medical Universities is about 1:15. The students graduating from universities of Ukraine can apply for job in India as well as any part of the world as degree is recognized globally.
Kharkiv National Medical University – Best University to study MBBS Abroad
The Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) was formerly known as the Kharkiv State Medical University. It is located in city Kharkiv, Ukraine. It is one of the oldest and best medical universities in Ukraine to study MBBS. KNMU was established in 1805 and boasted of 9,000 students. International students from various countries around the world take admission in the Kharkiv National Medical University every year. More than 4600 students who wish to study medical degree pursue different programs in different departments of the Kharkiv National Medical University. The University runs Preparatory programs, medical, medical, nursing, and dental programs in the postgraduate programs and clinical residency.
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) offers graduation and post graduation courses in medicine, dentistry, nursing, and pharmacy. The medium of instruction is English for full course for international students. The total duration for MBBS degree is 5.8 years (4.8 years + 1 internship). The practical training starts from the third year of the course, and students get job training at hospitals affiliated to the KNMU. The medical university has latest technology such as modern diagnostic, laboratories, and medical equipment. The popular specializations in KNMU are surgery, ophthalmology, urology, traumatology and orthopedics, obstetrics, and gynecology.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in KNMU
It is easier to get admission in Kharkiv National Medical University and other Ukrainian medical universities compared to other foreign countries like USA/UK. There is no need to pass language exams like TOEFL, IELT only qualifying NEET exam is sufficient. The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31st December in the year of admission. The candidate should have taken subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 12th and passed with 50% percent marks. The Indian candidate must have qualified the NEET exam to practice in India after MBBS in Ukraine.
Advantages of studying MBBS in KNMU for Indian Students
- The tuition fees and overall cost for studying MBBS in KNMU, Ukraine is very affordable and within budget of many students
- The university is recognized by MCI, UNESCO, EFPA and WHO. Hence your degree is valid globally
- The instruction medium is English for full course in Kharkiv National Medical University. So, international students can understands and learn easily.
- Indian food is also available in the canteen for Indian students along with other continental food.
- There are many programs and seminars are conducted by university for personality development of the students.
- The best Medical university of Russia, Crimea Federal provides all the possible opportunities for students as well as professors to realize their aspirations.
- Almost all type of medical courses is offered in this university.
- Various factors such as the residency programs, acceptance rates, prestige, residency programs, and research activities that makes the Kharkiv National Medical University rank at the top for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Indian students can practice or study in India after passing MCI screening tests which will be NEXT exam from year 2022.
- Coming from various countries, backgrounds, and cultures, students learn many things at the Kharkiv National Medical University. The university provides helps to the students at every step from their arrival to their immigration, admission, and fees.
Fees for KNMU to Study MBBS in Ukraine
- The total tuition fees per year – 3,60,000 Or 4800 USD
- The total tuition fee for 6 year – 21,60,000 Or 28,800 USD
MBBS in Ukraine at KNMU is the best option for you if you want to become world classified doctor. Book your seat NOW in the best medical universities in Ukraine. For inquiry email AV Global Overseas Education at firstname.lastname@example.org