1. Make a Customized Timetable
- This will help you in doing a last-minute study of all topics and subjects. A proper schedule is necessary to revise each topic completely.
- You should make a proper arrangement of the topics to ensure avoiding monotonous patterns.
- Study with deep interest otherwise, it will all be superficial and completely of no use.
- You will have to factor in sufficient breaks during the regular study to keep yourself energized and motivated, both at the same time. You’ll notice how adequate breaks will bring more vigor and concentration. It may also provide you with an all-new perspective of the topics that you are stuck at.
2. Revise Sections That You Mastered in the First stages
- It is best to avoid venturing into the unknown during the last-minute preparation. So, refrain from trying a new topic a few days before the examination. Instead, keep on revising and make most of what you have prepared so far.
- You have to make sure that making the best use of the limited time available is extremely important so invest it in revising theories, formulas, and other important topics.
- Solve questions in your strength areas to gain confidence. Make sure that you never leave a question midway. Practice each question as a whole with attempt, analysis, and only then check the solution.
- Do everything by writing, Oral prep is never as effective. You will learn this over time in your NIMCET online coaching.
3. Previous Year Questions
- Solving MCA previous year question paper is very important because you get a beforehand idea of where you stand.
- Regular practice of these will help you assess your weak and strong areas. It will not only increase the awareness of the set pattern but also the structure of the questions.
- Diligent practice of papers will help you calculate the required time you are taking to complete the paper and will make you better at time management.
- Solving question papers will also help you in gauging the trend of questions that get repeated.
- It will also insight a feeling of self-confidence. However, you will never check the solutions before attempting the questions because if you do so, it is of no use.
4. Planning and Appearing For the Exam
- You will feel overwhelmed by the exam pressure if you haven’t prepared a plan on how to approach it in the first place.
- Your preparation plan should include what sections to attempt first, which will be thoroughly taught as strategy classes in your NIMCET coaching.
- Do not panic if you get stuck on some topics. Just, leave them for some time and come back to them later.
- Again, remember to have confidence in your potential and never emphasize the less covered topics.
Looking for MCA entrance coaching? Turn to Elite Eduventures. From last year papers, mock tests to the best and updated study material, here you will find everything to crack MCA entrance exam.