Phenomenal Event Apps that save time and elevate Event Experiences!
Planning, organizing, and managing events is no less than a roller coaster ride. This activity is not only time-consuming but also involves enormous efforts and myriad challenges. However, with the advent of event planning software and event management software, planning/organizing of events has eased out and transformed the event experience altogether. Such event apps have been advantageous in the following ways:
- Facilitates team management, communication, and networking
- Simplifies supervision of myriad events
- Provides the facility of automated check-ins to attendees via smartphone devices
- Improves attendee engagement and commitment
- Helps in identifying real-time analytics
- Enables businesses to boost revenue generation
- Reduces expenses and saves time
This post enlists diverse event planning apps that will save the time and efforts of organizers as well as attendees.
Event Planning Applications
Using this event management software one can not only plan an event but also track and promote it. It enables planners to follow up on the number of attendees and track ticket sales for an event, to understand the current status of the event’s popularity. And, this observation helps event planners to decide whether they need to strengthen advertising campaigns for making their event known. Besides, this app enables organizers to effectively manage the guest list as well as the entry/exit of attendees.
- Allows effortless event creation that involves creating a free account on this platform and then configuring a page for the upcoming event.
- Enables adding a description, specifying the event modalities, adding photos, and mentioning the ticket prices.
- Involves no charges for organizing events, only attendees of paid events will be charged a management fee when they pay for the venue.
- Provides the facility of offering special discounts to the subscriber list of the app.
This event planning app simplifies event management and can host gatherings ranging from 10 to 10,000 attendees.
- Creating event-related tasks along with due dates and assigning these tasks to the team members
- Developing to-do lists and schedules for the date of the event
- Keeping track of the event via smartphones as the event progresses
This event planning app allows managing online events like conferences, seminars, training sessions, meetings, and family parties/gatherings. With Odoo, activities like organizing events, promoting it, and selling tickets (in case of paid events) can be accomplished quite easily and all the more efficiently.
- Intuitive event web pages can be created quickly with the help of customizable templates and predefined blocks. Also, event creators enjoy the flexibility to select the format that best suits their requirements and preferences.
- Owing to its responsive design the app is a perfect fit for all sorts of devices like mobiles, tablets, desktops, etc. Moreover, as Google favors pages with a mobile-friendly design, users are able to register for any event irrespective of the time and location.
- Data can be directly edited quite easily as well as speedily and so, instant modifications like the introduction of a new presenter/speaker, the announcement of a sponsoring move, or alteration of ticket price can be effortlessly executed.
- The functionality called “promote” enables SEO optimization of the website for online events and provides keyword suggestions to enhance the event’s visibility.
This event planning app offers an elegant and comprehensive software package containing a wide variety of event planning tools. It is an ideal choice for planning large-scale events with massive and demanding requirements. Hence, it targets big and mid-sized businesses. Furthermore, this app focuses on event marketing, thereby making it a perfect pick for fundraisers and concerts.
- Numerous features that facilitate team collaboration and task completion
- Features like event registration, agendas for managing events, and sending marketing emails.
It is a business app for organizing professional events and offers paid services.
- Calculates venue capacity for 15 different seating configurations, the size of the dance floor, etc.
- Calculates the food and beverage requirements for events as well as the sizes of tables and linens as per the nature of the event and number of attendees
- Assumes the seating arrangement based on the screen size and the space between the projector and the screen
- Provides tips for PowerPoint/keynote design, projection, image magnification, preparing sound/speakers, and many more.
This event planning application helps attendees to identify plans on a particular night. Users can post details about private events on the map and this information can be viewed by all friends or a selected group of friends. The events that one can plan using this app range from a pre-planned gathering/party to an unplanned hangout decided at the last minute. Public events hosted by local businesses are also visible on the map available for the app users.
- Geo-location and social media integration
- Easy options for sharing event information and managing events
- Push notification employing FCM Apple Maps Integration
Audio/Video/Photo Apps that Facilitate Event Planning
This is a paid application that offers a host of tools for acoustic analysis and delivering professional-level audio.
- Setting up and verification of sound systems
- Testing the equipment, room reverberation, and the polarity of speakers
- Assisting in designing sound systems
This is a free application that enables event planners to measure the volume for figuring out the magnitude of the noise as compared to reference values or a certain benchmark. This proves particularly beneficial for event planners who need to comply with noise restrictions at a specific venue.
Event Planning Apps for Connecting with Attendees
This is a free application that assists attendees to navigate through conferences or trade shows with multiple agenda options. The app helps attendees promptly identify their interests, plan their experiences, and connect with the other participants.
- Attendees introduce themselves via in-app messaging. These conversations are saved by the app and can be easily saved, managed, and retrieved.
- Guests can share their contact information with each other using digital channels.
- Facilities like appointment scheduling with exhibitors, sponsors, and other attendees before the event occurrence, save the on-site time for the guests.
- App users can establish a direct connection between the event and their social media pages. This allows them to effortlessly share, post, and display real-time updates.
It is an interactive app that engages participants by conducting live polls, question-answer sessions, word clouds, quizzes, etc. via smartphones. The analytics can be accessed at any time. This app can be downloaded for free and comes with various pricing models.
Project Management Apps for Event Planning
This project management application meant for distributed firms is also a great pick for planning events. This app involves a monthly fee but offers a free trial for 14 days.
- Integrates with instant chat apps like HipChat and Slack for keeping the event management team members connected.
- Allows creation of projects, assigning tasks, and receiving updates concerning the team’s work progress
- Enables the creation of stages for the event planning project that can be marked as “completed”, “to-do”, “or in-progress” as per their existing status.
This project management tool facilitates those working remotely and eases out the challenging task of finding emails buried in the inbox.
- Organizing team conversations through channels meant for a specific event to provide transparency on the current status of tasks.
- Sharing files by dropping files, PDFs, documents, and spreadsheets into chat boxes
- Searching in the archive for finding specific items effortlessly
Apps That save Themes and Ideas for Future Events
This app enables event planners to track the social media accounts of their influencers and observe their views. This way, planners can not only gather ingenious event ideas from the community and audience but also save these ideas instantly into Evernote or Pocket, with the help of Hootsuite. Some of its novel offerings include sorting of conversations on the basis of topics, keywords, hashtags, or followers; scheduling social media posts, etc.
Individuals, who have read something on Pocket and would like to save the information for future reference, can use Evernote for storing the aforesaid data as these two apps sync directly. Besides, this app can be used to save PDFs, voice recordings, doodles, pictures of business cards, and many more. Moreover, it allows one to track multiple events at one go as it organizes stuff into notebooks with tags. Most of its features are free for use.
Event apps are essential to make your events stand out from the rest and eliminate numerous hassles for planners and organizers as well. Attendees, too, find event management software appealing and handy. So, it’s high time you should seek assistance from an event app development company for designing a remarkable event planning app customized as per your requirements.