Process of obtaining citizenship by investment in Turkey
Turkey citizenship by Investment Program was launched in the year 2017 to attract rich foreign associates to improve the economic condition of the country. There are many reasons for which the people are choosing Turkey citizenship through their migration consultants in Dubai for relocating to the beautiful place having a blend of Euro-Asian culture. It is the richest geostrategic nation due to its association with Asia and Europe.
At present, the immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi give the processing time for Turkey Citizenship by Investment program as 3-6 months. There are some steps and documentation that need to be provided by the applicant through their visa consultant in Abu Dhabi.
3 basic stages for the immigration program:
- Obtain eligibility certificate as per the investment pathway
- Get the residency permit
- Apply for the Turkish citizenship
Your migration consultants in Abu Dhabi will assist you to go through the Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program application procedures:
- Applicants need to apply to the designated authority as per the investment route for getting the certificate of eligibility that is the prerequisite for entering into this program.
- Arrange the documents needed for obtaining the residence permit within the entity scope (j), Article 31, Law 6458. These documents are submitted to the Provincial Directorate of Immigration Administration of the settlement to apply for citizenship.
- Applicants need to submit this citizenship application and the other supportive documents mentioned by your associated visa consultant in Abu Dhabi to make the final decision.
- The citizenship file and application are sent to NVIGM (General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs) for final approval.
Eligibility for each Investment Route
- Investors who have acquired property of min value of 250K USD (or equivalent) with the title deed of restriction for reselling it for min 3 years.
Application to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadaster of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
- The investors who made a fixed capital investment for a minimum of 500K USD (or equivalent) need to apply for the eligibility certificate.
Application to the General Directorate of Incentive Application & Foreign Capital of the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- Investors giving a job to at least 50 people can apply.
Application to Labor and social services for the eligibility certificate, or the General Directorate of International Labor of the Ministry of Family.
- Investors who have bought at least 500K USD (or equivalent) Turkish Lira for government bonds with a lockin period of three years.
Application to the Ministry of Treasury and Finance for eligibility.
- Investors who have bought 500K USD (or equivalent) for real estate fund shares or venture capital investment fund shares with a lockin period of three years.
Application must be submitted to the Department of the Brokerage Activities of the Capital Markets Board of Turkey.
- Investors with a deposit of 500K USD (or equivalent) in banks operating in Turkey for a minimum of three-years.
Application to the Department of Financial Consumer Relations of the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency
Trenity Consultants are the best immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi and have started up taking the cases for Turkey Citizenship By Investment Program. Turkey immigration from any part of the UAE is feasible and the place offers endless opportunities for an interesting and peaceful life. The culture is admirable and it won’t be a difficult situation to move from the UAE to be a part of Turkey. It is a lucrative place to live and start with any business or job. There are endless opportunities to start a business in Turkey and Trenity consultants will help you to achieve your goal with the fullest dedication. They are the most trusted migration consultants in Abu Dhabi having expertise in investment by citizenship.