There are several method that can be implemented to refresh mail on mac devices. The steps are super easy and the entire process to refresh on mac is hardly going to take a few minutes only. So, let’s start the discussing the different methods below.
Different methods to Refresh Mail on Mac
- On you Mac device, hit on the launchpad icon that is present on the Dock.
- Now, search for the Mail icon and then open the Apple Mail app by double clicking on it.
- Once the app gets open, you have to check if the mails are being downloaded automatically or not?
- Now, go to the top left corner of the screen and look for the Envelope icon there. Once you get it, place your cursor over it.
- It will automatically pop up a message stating “get new messages in all accounts”.
- Now, you can click on the description to refresh your mailbox on your Apple mail app.
- Double click on your mail app for opening it on your MacBook.
- After it launches, go to the toolbar and click on the mailbox menu.
- Choose the “get all new mail” option present on the drop down menu.
- Once done, your mail app will automatically try and connect to the email server and will download the new emails.
- On your Mac system, open the Mail app by double clicking on the mail icon present at the launchpad.
- Wait for the time until the mails are being loaded.
- Now, hit the Shift+ Command+ N keys on your keyboard together to refresh the Mail app.
- This will refresh the app and will display the new emails.
- Click on the mail icon present at the dock of your Mac system, to open the application.
- Now, click on the mail menu present at the top left corner of the screen. Now choose the preferences option given on the pop up menu.
- The preference window will open. In this window, hit on the general tab and choose the Every minute from displayed option.
- This will refresh the mail app and will try to connect with the Apple’s email server every minute for fetching the new mails on your mail app.
Use Streaming Device On Mac
We have divided this article into two parts. The first one will guide you with the process or the steps on how to use streaming devices and the other one will make you understand that how to use them on PC.
Steps to Use Streaming devices
- Most of the streaming devices these days come with built in WiFi for making it easy to establish wireless network connections.
- You need an HD TV along with a stable and strong broadband connection for connecting to a streaming device.
- There is no condition on having wireless or the wired internet connection.
- For initiating the process of streaming, you have to check for the availability of the HDMI port on your television set.
- Carefully unbox your streaming device and connect the HDMI cable’s one end to the streaming device and the other end to your TV set.
- Now, take out the power cable and plug one end of it to your streaming device and the other one to the power outlet on your wall.
- You have to create an account depending upon the device you have selected.
- Next is to subscribing to the services or downloading the free applications available with your streaming device.
- Now you have to switch the input button on your TV to entertain yourself with movies, videos and a lot more.
- Don’t forget to put in batteries in thr remote control and then keep on following the instructions given on your TV screen.
How to Use Streaming Devices on PC?
- The process of using streaming devices on PC starts by connecting the Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV set and the power cable to the USB port of your television.
- If case, if there is no USB port available in your TV, then you have the option to use a power adapter which let it connect to the wall outlet for energy requirements.
- Next is to turning on the television set and selecting the right input option. You also need to boot your computer system.
- Make sure to connect both the computer system as well as the streaming device to the same local wireless network connection.
- Now, go to the official website of Chromecast on your TV.
- The next step is downloading and then installing the Chromecast application on the connected computer system.
- In maximum of the cases, the Chromecast application will automatically start to run on your computer once the installation is finished. But in case if it doesn’t start automatically, you can manually start it by double clicking on the shortcut icon to start the application.
- Now you will receive a Chromecast code that will be displayed both on your computer as well as on your TV. Choose the That’s My Code option.
- Enter your WiFi password on your computer system.
- Next is to downloading the Google Cast Extension. This will help in broadcasting the content from your computer system to your television sets using Chromecast.
- You can sue the Google Chrome browser for installing the extension.
- In the end, just click on the + Free button for completing the installation.
Also Read :