Saudi Arabia Construction Industry Research Report 2025
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Construction in Saudi Arabia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025 (Q1 2021)” under Construction category. The Construction Industry in Saudi Arabia is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Saudi Arabia’s Construction Industry is forecast to recover in 2021, growing by 2.9%, after contracting by an estimated 0.5% in 2020. In 2022, the industry is projected to continue to recover, growing by 3.2%, and then expand by 4.3% over the remainder of the forecast period (2023-2025). Over this period, the industry’s output is expected to be supported by the government’s focus on the development of overall infrastructure, as well as energy and utilities construction projects, in a bid to diversify its economy away from oil.
With the collapse of oil prices and disruptions due to the COVID-19 outbreak, in December 2020 the government announced a SAR990 billion (US$263.9 billion) budget for 2021. The Kingdom’s budget statement showed a cut to government spending of 7% in 2021, implying that the main policy goal for the Kingdom in the short term is to reduce the budget deficit, rather than boost economic growth. However, there is a huge pipeline of projects related to the long-term diversification plans under Vision 2030. This was underlined by the crown prince’s announcement in January 2021 that the Public Investment Fund (PIF) is to invest SAR3 trillion (US$800 billion) on projects in the country over the next decade.
Request a free sample copy of Saudi Arabia Construction Industry Report @
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights into Saudi Arabia’s construction industry, including –
– Saudi Arabia’s construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
– Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s construction industry
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides –
– Historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) valuations of the construction industry in Saudi Arabia, featuring details of key growth drivers.
– Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
– Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
– Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to Buy
– Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
– Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
– Understand the latest industry and market trends.
– Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
– Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
– Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/marketreports/construction-in-saudi-arabia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2025-q1-2021-/2423461
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia provides you with an in-depth industry reports focusing on various economic, political and operational risk environment, complemented by detailed sector analysis. We have an exhaustive coverage on variety of industries – ranging from energy and chemicals to transportation, communications, constructions and mining to Food and Beverage and education. Our collection includes over 3000 up-to-date reports all researched, analysed and published by top-notch international research firms.