- Running on the treadmill is much safer than running on the road since the treadmill track has a cushioned running surface. And if your running balance is flawless, running on roads would have a more significant impact on your knees than running on a treadmill.
READ MORE: 10 Best Treadmill in India
- Another critical advantage of treadmill use is that you get a preloaded exercise schedule. For instance, if you want to run a tempo run tomorrow at a pace of 15 kilometers per hour for 20 minutes. It would help if you preloaded your treadmill exercise in advance. Thus, simply by stepping on your treadmill and pressing the start button, you can begin your preloaded workout.
- You can log all of your activities on a treadmill, including the number of calories burned, the heart rate during exercise, and the average pace you maintained. You can obtain all of this knowledge after exiting the treadmill or when running on it.
- In its preload weight loss plans, the treadmill aids in weight loss. For instance, if an average person runs on the treadmill for 20 minutes at a speed of 12 kilometers per hour, they can lose 200 calories; but, if their speed is increased by two kilometers per hour, they will burn up to 300 calories. It assists you in the running at the ideal pace and provides you with a variety of exercise types.
- By attaching your smartphone/iPad or simply placing a led television in front of your treadmill, you can make your exercise more enjoyable. You can enjoy the activity while listening to music; you can even do so while running on highways, although this is not recommended.
- Treadmill workouts are suitable for all weather conditions. If it is raining or snowing outside, you cannot exercise indoors, but you can continue your fitness routine regardless of the weather conditions if you use a treadmill.
Related post: 10 Best Cycle Brands in India