Are you looking for a way to get your lost hair back? But you don’t want to go for a hair transplant surgery? Consider high-quality hairpieces for men. If you are experiencing hair loss and want to avoid an invasive and painful surgical procedure, look no further. Made of real human hair, hair systems these days blend perfectly with your own hair and are very real to touch and see.
So, here are some things you should know about hair replacement for men.
Things to Know About Non-Surgical Hair Replacement for Men
1. Hair systems are non-surgical and have risks involved: The main benefit of a hair replacement system is just that it is non-surgical. There are no complications of surgery; for example, no risk or side-effect of anesthesia, no risk of infection, or scarring. Besides, you won’t experience any pain and discomfort and there are no medications involved.
2. The Cost of Hair Systems: The option of a hair system is available if you are scared of surgery but want a solution for baldness. The price of hair systems varies depending on the hair density, size, style, length, etc. If you are looking for a custom hair replacement, which will be made specifically to suit your requirements and your exact size, then it might be a little expensive than the ones available in store. Also, the ones with real human hair are more expensive than the synthetic ones. But having said that, hair replacement for men is much cheaper than a hair transplant surgery.
3. Results are guaranteed: A hair transplant surgery could take up to six months or longer to show the results you wish for. In some cases, transplant surgery may just not be possible. But with hair replacement systems, you have an opportunity to again have a full head of hair. Non-surgical hair replacement offers guaranteed results and works for anyone irrespective of the reasons for their hair loss or how bad is their hair loss.
4. Hair systems are not detectable: If you chose a real human hair system from a reliable and popular Hair Replacement Company, then it will definitely not be detectable. Rest assured that no one will come to know of your fake tresses, and you can be comfortable in your hair replacement system.
5. Attachment of hair systems: There are three attachment methods that are available nowadays –tape, adhesive, and clips. Glue or the Bonding Adhesive is also used along with the tape to secure the hair system properly.
6. Hair replacement is reversible: A big benefit of non-surgical hair systems is the assurance that it is reversible. In the worst case, if you do not like it, you can change the hair system. But in the case of surgery, nothing is reversible.
7. Maintenance Process: Hair systems do require regular maintenance to maintain its natural look and feel. However, when you need a haircut, you can avoid the barbershop and revisit your salon or clinic where you bought your hair system from.
8. How Long It Lasts: Usually, a hair system lasts for more than four weeks because of the stronger tape and glues. Some good custom hair systems can also last up to six months if taken care of well and maintained with caution.
Try out a hair replacement system that looks just as natural as your own hair.