Erectile dysfunction (ED) isn’t like Typhoid or Malaria, men who suffer from ED think millions of times even before talking about it. But now this sexual problem for male is not a big struggle. There are number of useful treatment one can trust for pleasurable sex. In this blog, we will talk about the worldwide most recommended ED tablets for effective and safe results.
Cenforce 100 – Prescription And Medication
This pill is suggested to be taken 30 mins before you are planning sexual intimacy. You will start to notice the impact of the Cenforce 100 pill and the effect lasts around 5-6 hours. The dosage depends on your physical needs. Before taking Cenforce 100 consult a doctor, there is a chance your doctor may prescribe a higher dose based on your physical needs.
Cenforce 200 is a strong dosage tablet used worldwide to treat Erectile Dysfunction. One of the major components of tablets is sildenafil citrates that makes the muscles of the penile smooth and relax. This helps the blood vessel lining of the muscles increase. Widening of the vessel increases the blood flow of the penis region, therefore the chances of erection increase if a man is sexually aroused. This pill is an effective and proven method to treat Erectile Dysfunction and should only be consumed after doctor prescription.
Side Effects Of These ED Pills
Cenforce 100 Side Effects
- Runny Or Stuffy Nose
- Sleep Problems
- Upset Stomach
- The Sudden Increase In Heartbeat
- Dryness Of Throat
Cenforce 200 UK Side Effects
- Red Eyes
- Pain In The Bone And Chest
- Cold Sweat
- Increased Sweating
- Painful Erection Of The Penis
- Sensitivity To Light
- Cool And Pale Skin
- Lack Of Concentration
Warning and Precautions
- Consult your doctor before taking any dosage of Cenforce 200mg UK.
- No increase in dosage of Cenforce 100mg UK without a doctor prescription.
- Only men above the age of 18 can use this medicine.
- If facing medical issues faced by the male after pill consumption, consult your doctor.
- Keep the tablets in a cool and dry place and consume them as per the need.
- The pill is not recommended to be consumed with other citric medicine.
- The consumption of alcohol or smoking can reduce the effect of the tablet.