How to Activate Tubi TV on Roku – Tubi.tv/activate
Tubi is a premium, free, on-demand video web-based application. It is the live news channel, and the channels are Cheddar, NBC News Now, Quicktake, People TV, Fox Soul, Newsy Top stories, and many more. Tubi is the most extensive library with more than 20,000 TV shows and movies. It is the best streaming innovation and a personalization motor to suggest the best video content for you.
Here are the Best Shows on Tubi TV:
- The Lost Room
- Secret City
- The Field Of Blood
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- City Homicide
- The Prisoner
- Queer As Folk
- For The Love Of Ray J
- Green Wing
- Doc Martin
How to Add Tubi TV on Roku?
- Start with turning on your TV and Roku device.
- On the home page, select the search option and type Tubi TV using the keypad.
- And, click the Add channel button to Install Tubi TV on your Roku device.
How to Steps to Activate Tubi TV on Roku?
- Launch the Tubi app on the home page once the installation is completed.
- An activation code displays on the screen.
- Then, press the left directional key on the Roku remote and select the Sign-in option.
- Open any browser on your Tablet or mobile phone, or PC.
- Now, Visit tubi.tv/activate.
- Input the activation code from the TV screen.
- Then, click the Activate Now button.
- Create a new account if you’re a new user or Sign in to the Tubi account directly.
- After logging into the Tubi account, allow few seconds till the screen updates.
- Finally, you’re ready to stream the TV shows, movies, and news on Tubi TV on Roku.
For further clarifications regarding the Tubi TV on Roku, kindly reach our customer support number at +1-805-741-2400