UberEats Clone App : Revenue Stream And Cost Estimation
The Revenue Stream
Revenue sharing from restaurants
Delivery fees from customers
In most cases, food delivery is free of charge. However, in certain situations where the order does not cross a certain threshold, the food delivery application charges a certain amount from the customer for the delivery.
Sponsored content charges
Some restaurants might be relatively new and they might not have had the rich ratings that are required to gain customers. In such cases, these new restaurants can pay the service provider to place their brand in a place of better visibility.
The Cost Of Creating An UberEats Clone
- Number of developers involved in the project
- Features and functionalities integrated into the application
- The technology stack used in the app development
- The time is taken to complete the project
- Resources allocated for the project
- The app design
- Number of app platforms on which the app has to be launched