An Explanatory guide to setup and Update Intuit Data Protect
In today’s time, QuickBooks has gained immense popularity and is used by small-medium-sized businesses to generate reports for filing, creating invoices, inventory management, and other financial tasks. In addition to this, this software comes in a complete package that includes the enhanced and top security features to safeguard your company data. One similar tool is Intuit Data Protect to enable the users to safeguard crucial company data from cyber threats. It is necessary to Update Intuit Data Protect to get the latest and advanced features of this accounting program. In this guide, we will assist you how to update the Intuit Data Protect with complete and user-friendly steps.
If you are facing any issue while trying to Update Intuit Data Protect and need immediate help? If yes, then place a call at our QB error support number +1(855)-948-3651 and get instant help from our highly certified experts in the shortest time possible.
What is the significance of Update Intuit Data Protect?
It is an excellent practice to keep all your software up to date as per the most recently launched version. Likewise, any other application must update Intuit Data Protect to improve its security and improve the performance of the web application. With the help of enhanced security features, you can protect your company data from unauthorized access data. Also, you can get complete data protection from data loss.
System Specifications required to install Update Intuit Data Protect
You must have basic system requirements for installing IDP on your system. These system specifications are required so that the program can work seamlessly without lags. However, these system requirements may vary from the type of Operating System, processors, and hardware components. Below we have mentioned the system requirements that are required to install the Update of IDP.
- To run this application smoothly, you must have the Windows operating system of Windows 7 or the latest version. Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1,
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2011, Standard and Essentials would also work.
- The Internet Web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer should be present on your device.
- Your Windows-based computers must have a 4 GHz processor with a minimum of 5 GB of free space available to perform the process smoothly.
- 4 GB RAM should also be available with a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024.
Descriptive procedure to Update Intuit Data Protect
- Initially, open your QuickBooks Desktop application and then move to the Help menu.
- Subsequently, navigate to and click the Update Now tab.
- As soon as you click on this option, it will present you with a dialogue box.
- After this, make sure that the Data Protect checkbox is marked.
- Next, select the Get Updates option to proceed further with the process.
- Reboot your system once the updates are downloaded successfully on your system.
- To install the updates, look for the IDP icon from the toolbar and right-click on it to open.
- Following this, select the About Intuit Data Protect option followed by the Update option.
- Finally, click the Ok button after completing the process.
We assure you that this guide will help you Update Intuit Data Protect to keep the backup of the files. If still the issue persists, feel free to reach our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-948-3651.