What are the advantages and features of nitrile gloves?
Are you worried about how to protect your hands from chemicals and germs? Disposable nitrile gloves are the best solution to it as they are composed of synthetic rubber, which makes them the best substitute for latex gloves.
Generally, these gloves are popular among people as people deal with different skin allergies from latex. So, nitrile gloves serve as the best choice as they have higher quality and are suitable for rupture resistance. Moreover, these are medically proven gloves and are beneficial for high-risk situations.
Benefits of nitrile gloves
Here are some benefits of nitrile gloves: they protect our hands from infection and contamination, making them more beneficial than latex gloves.
- Nitrile Gloves also have superior chemical resistance as they have better resistance to chemicals, acids, oils, harmful toxins, fuel, butane, iodine, and other similar pollutants than natural rubber.
- Nitrile Gloves are also powder-free, and they usually minimize the skin allergy risk to people who have sensitive skin.
- Nitrile gloves will make you feel comfortable and safe, and they will guard your skin from any allergic reactions
- Nitrile gloves are the best alternatives to protect the skin.
- Many people work in a toxic environment, especially the people who work on industrial sites, so it will help you prevent having hazardous infections.
- They are highly versatile and cost-effective and available in different sizes and easily adjust on hands.
Here are some features of nitrile gloves as they are highly versatile and disposable, which means that these gloves are used once and then thrown away. So, they have minimal chances of germs or virus transfer.
- Hypoallergenic Lining
- Acrylic liner improves donning efficiency when gloves are moist
- 6 mil Palm 5.5 mil finger tips
- Derma Plus Protection Acrylic Inner Lining
- Hypoallergenic- gentle on the skin
- Meets or exceeds AQL Level of 1.5 for pinholes
- Acrylic Inner Lining helps prevent skin from contacting nitrile
- Ultradurable disposable gloves
- Comfortable to wear
- PPE Category III product classified by EC Council Directive
- Micro-textured surface helps enhance gripping power
- Package in Class 100 Cleanroom