What are the Causes and treatments for prominent hand veins?
Usually bulging veins develop in the legs or face, but it might occur in the hand due to certain reasons like aging, or genetics, etc. more often, people are not much worried about the development of bulging veins but if it has been irritating you for a long time, it can be a symptom of a bigger medical problem. It is known that women are more concerned about their physical appearance than men so the problem of bulging veins can become a cosmetic issue for them as they won’t be able to wear sleeveless clothes. On the other hand, men who are crazy about their fitness and go to the gym daily, love the appearance of veins on their arms because according to them, it is a good sign of fitness. But, sometimes it can be an indicator of the stressed body from a daily fitness routine that requires medical attention in vein treatment new york.
Causes of bulging veins:
There are various reasons that can cause bulging veins in your hands, some of them are listed below:
- If your hands’ fat is low, veins can be more prominent.
- With the passing age, your skin gets thinner and loses flexibility that also causes veins more visible.
- When you are exercising, the body blood pressure rises high and forced closer to your skin. Once the pressure has dropped to normal, the appearance of veins becomes less.
- The problem of bulging veins can be genetic if your family members are already suffering from the varicose vein problem.
- If the temperature is high in your surroundings, it can cause difficulty for veins to work correctly and can be enlarged in size.
- If you are suffering from Thrombophlebitis due to a hand infection or trauma, the veins become inflamed or swollen.
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) can make veins more prominent as it is a kind of disease that results in blood clotting deep in the arms.
If any of the reasons are causing you irritation, you need to see a vein doctor NYC.
Treatments of bulging hand veins with vein treatment Manhattan :
The treatment option for prominent hands veins depends on the cause so the correct diagnosis is compulsory for the right treatment.
Most often patients visit vein treatment midtown for bulging hands veins more due to cosmetic reasons than health. The treatments are basically similar to the treatment for varicose veins. So, whatever the reason is, you can visit the vein clinic Financial District for the treatment at any time.
- Sclerotherapy is an effective procedure to treat bulging veins. During the process, the professional injects a chemical solution into the affected veins to reduce inflammation and seals the wound.
- Endovenous ablation therapy is often known as laser therapy that is the most suitable for the smaller veins. In this therapy, doctors use amplified light or radio waves to close the veins.
- Ambulatory phlebectomy is the process to remove the prominent veins by making small incisions with the help of local anesthesia.
- Vein stripping and ligation are used to treat bulging veins, in this process, the doctor blocks the veins that are responsible to supply the blood to the targeted veins. It will be performed under general anesthesia. The doctor will make a cut and tie off the veins and then remove them.
Hence, If you are concerned about the bulging hand veins, you think that symptoms are too serious to be treated, you should consider vein treatment near you.