Have you ever experienced a spring detox program? Are you facing problems like headache, heaviness, lack of concentration, skin problems, etc.? Well, you can start detoxifying your body by doing Panchakarma in the spring as Mother Nature is also going through the process of rebirth and rejuvenating. So, spring is the most favorable time for it.
If you wonder what Panchakarma in Australia is and how does it help you detoxify your body, you have landed on the right page. I will share all the details with you. So, keep scrolling.
What is Panchakarma?
This Ayurvedic term means ‘ five actions ‘ in Sanskrit. It is a detoxing program that includes five major therapeutic processes Vamana, Virechana, Niruha Basti, Anuvasan Basti, and Nasya. Besides these five major therapeutic, Panchakarma has other allied therapies. This therapy is preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative, and has a long-lasting effect.
To lose the body from gathered toxins, Panchakarma uses a set of a message to prevent from various diseases, and it was like a corrective action like homegrown saunas, special kinds of foods, easy-going fasting, colon treatment, nutritional directives.
How does it work?
The body works through 7 types of tissue levels, which are plasma, blood, muscle, lipids, bone, marrow, sperm/ovum. The toxins present in the body are soluble in fat and water but are well established in all seven tissues. These can be put to an end with a process of external Oleation like ayurvedic massage treatment; sudation like Swedana treatment; purgation and enemas like oil and herbal decoction enema; and even through inhalation therapy like Nasya.
But, according to Charaka Samhita, Ayurvedic enema – Basti is the core of Panchakarma, because of its massive activity of herbs, as those are good absorption into the physiology through the largest absorption area – the intestines. one famous saying in Ayurveda: ‘Ayurveda minus Basti is equal to zero.’
These restrictions should be observed during the therapy
● Avoid getting exposed to high temperatures both inside and outside.
● Elude yourself from loud sound, music and avoid taking stress.
● Give your body proper rest while tired.
● Do not try to suppress naturally occurring cough, sniffle, urination, bowel tendencies, etc.
● Do not spend sleepless nights and avoid staying awake till late at night.
● Do not intake food that is difficult to digest; have food that will help the doshas
● Stop doing arduous exercises.
Benefits of Panchakarma
According to Ayurvedic doctor, Panchakarma is the Ayurvedic detoxification of the body and as well as mind. It is a comfortable therapy that strengthens the immune system and restores health and well-being. There are several benefits of Panchakarma therapy.
● Boost the immune system
● Control anger issue reduces stress, improves relaxation and tolerance
● Improve body strength, vitality, and endurance
● Restore the strength of digestive power
● Rejuvenate the tissues
● Stimulate the metabolism level
● Relieves stress by relaxing the body and mind
● Open up your blocked channels on the body
● Reduce weight
● Implement a healthy diet and follow a healthy lifestyle
● Slow down the ageing process
All of the above helps to purify your body and mind completely.
Why Spring is a good time for doing Panchakarma?
Reference website Ayurveda blog by Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari, Spring is the perfect season for Panchakarma as during spring, the germination begins; brand new leaves grow, which shows that elegance is created by nature omitting all the old or negative things. Similarly, the accumulation of germs or toxins in the body and then resolved in the body, where during the spring, every individual feels refreshed and energized. Hence, spring is the perfect time to remove the old negativity. Due to the energy present in nature, the climatic conditions are also commending.
If you want our service then click on I need mental help