Aluminium Bronze Bar Specifications
What is the meaning of an Aluminium Bronze Bar?
Aluminium bronze is a kind of bronze in which aluminium is the principal alloying metal added to copper, as opposed to regular bronze or brass. In naval hardware, shafts, and pump and valve components, aluminium bronzes manage saltwater, sour mine waters, non-oxidizing acids, and industrial process fluids. Heavy-duty sleeve bearings and machine tool ways are examples of where they can be found.
Aluminium Bronze Bars Specification:
- Dimensions- ASTM, ASME and API
- Size- 3.17mm to 350mm dia
- Tolerance- DIN 671, ASTM A484 & as per customer’s specific requirement.
- Finish- Black, Bright, Cold drawn, Polish,Polished, Centreless Ground
- Length- 4 to 6 metres, or as customer’s requirements
- Form- Aluminium Bronze Bar, Hexagonal Bar
Manufacturer of Aluminium Bronze Bars in India.
Dhanwant Metal Corporation is a well-known supplier, exporter, and manufacturer of Aluminium Bronze Bar. Our whole range of Aluminium Bronze Bar is created with high-quality raw materials and cutting-edge technology. It comes in a range of sizes to suit ASTM, ASME, and API specifications. We are India’s top supplier of Aluminium Bronze Bars.
Dhanwant Metal Corporation – Aluminium Bronze Bars Supplier in India
Dhanwant Metal Corporation supplies Aluminium Bronze Bar. We ship two to three containers of Aluminium Bronze Bar to Indian ports every month for a variety of customers. As India’s top Types of Aluminium Bronze Bars Supplier, we have controlled the market for decades.
Additional Information of Aluminium Bronze Bars:-
- Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque and others.
- Packaging: Aluminium Bronze Bars are packaged with caution and safety so they reach our client’s as good as he would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Kalamboli ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Tax: 18% GST
For more info visit us: Aluminium Bronze Bar Manufacturer