The AWS Services list contains the numerous services that are offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). The services range from basic computing offerings like EC2 to the latest versions like AWS Deepracer, a machine learning tool.
We’ve looked at a variety of these services during AWS Certification in NYC. AWS Training course in NYC. So, when they’re relevant on the AWS Services list, we’ve listed the link to the blog that’s relevant to learn more about them.
Amazon Athena Released November 30th, 2016
- A query service that has interactive capabilities that allow you to study data within Amazon S3 using standard SQL.
- Athena is server-less, which means there’s no infrastructure to manage.
Amazon CloudSearch – Released April 11, 2012.
It’s affordable and easy to set up, manage the maintenance, expand, and create an effective search engine for your application or site.
Amazon Elasticsearch Service – First released on October 1stof October, 2015.
- It is easy for users to setup the security, run and secure Elasticsearch at a huge scale with minimum downtime
- Open-source Elasticsearch APIs and managed Kibana and Integrations to Logstash and other AWS Services, enabling you to secure access to information from all sources and then search and analyze, as well as visualize the information in real-time.
Amazon EMR was released on April 9th, 2009
- It offers a well-managed Hadoop system that makes it easy, efficient, fast and cost-effective to process large volumes of data in highly scalable and dynamic Amazon EC2 instances.
- It can efficiently and safely handle a variety of big data applications, like Web indexing Log analytics, Data Transformations (ETL) analyses of financials, machine-learning , and simulations for research in science, and bioinformatics.
- Amazon Kinesis – Released on the 13th of December, 2013.
- It’s easy to gather, process and analyse live, streaming data. It allows you to immediately gain insight and swiftly respond to newly discovered information
- The key features that enable you to stream data efficiently at any size. Also, it offers the possibility of choosing the best tools to meet the needs of your business.
- You can access real-time data such as video, audio application logs, clickstreams from websites and IoT Telemetry information to assist in machine learning, analytics and a variety of other applications.
Amazon Redshift released February 13th, 2013.
- A fast, flexible data warehouse can make it quick and cost-effective to analyze the entire data in your data lake as well as your data warehouse.
- Ten times faster performance than other warehouses that make use of machine-learning and massively parallel execution of queries and columns of storage stored on high performance disks.
- Amazon Quicksight – – Launched on November 15th, 2016,
- It is easy to share information with every employee in your company
- It allows you to create dashboards that are interactive and accessible by using ML .
- AWS Data Pipeline Released on 12 December 2012
- A Web service that lets you to efficiently process and transfer data across various AWS compute and storage services, as well as on-premises sources of data at intervals you set.
- You can find your information at the location where it’s stored then transform it and transform it in a huge way , and transfer the result into AWS services.
- It lets you easily create complex tasks for data processing that are error-free as well being repeatable and easily accessible.
- AWS Glue – Released on August 14th, 2017, 2017.
- Transform, load as well as extract (ETL) solutions that make it easy for customers to load and prepare data for use in analytics
- You can begin and finish an ETL task in two steps within the Administration Console from AWS. Simply connect AWS Glue to your data stored on AWS as well. AWS Glue discovers your data and stores your metadata (e.g. table and schema) in AWS’s Data Catalog. AWS Glue Data Catalog In-depth knowledge can be acquired with better preparation from the AWS Training in Singapore.