B Tech in Artificial Intelligence – Step Into a Future-proof Career
Artificial Intelligence has revolutionised each field, from finance to healthcare and manufacturing, because AI is making everything better, time-saving and efficient. In the future, artificial intelligence will grow rapidly, challenging humans in every sphere.
B Tech in Artificial Intelligence degree is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the technology sector. It is designed to help students build computer software, applications or smart machines with a mix of machine learning. It is a four-year engineering undergraduate degree course divided into eight semesters. This course helps acquire smart solutions in various domains we will discuss below.
According to a report, the international artificial intelligence market is projected to grow from 2022 to 2029 from USD 387.45 billion to USD 1394.30 billion at a CAGR of 20.1% in the forecast period. This shows a rise in the investment in artificial intelligence technology by enterprises of all sizes across industries to garner momentum in the coming years.
B Tech in Artificial Intelligence degree is designed to improve students’ knowledge and skills in creating or building applications or machines that mix pioneer machine learning, visualisation and analytics technologies. Also, students get a broad understanding of computer programming languages like R, Python, Haskell, etc.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is shaping the future of humanity across every industry.
The technologies in the AI field are involved with the translation of languages, visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, etc. Several famous examples became possible because of the presence of AI professionals, and some of the well-known ones include Tesla cars, Alexa, Siri, etc.
B Tech Course in Artificial Intelligence Eligibility Criteria
B Tech in AI course eligibility criteria varies from one university to another. Let’s take the example of Mahindra University in Hyderabad, India, to help students understand better. The list shows the details about some of the standard eligibility criteria for the B Tech in Artificial Intelligence–
- Students must complete class 12th from any recognised board in Science Stream (Physics, Science and Maths compulsory).
- Students need approx 45-50% marks in the previous qualification exam.
- The admission process is both entrance test-based and merit-based.
- Entrance exams are – JEE Advanced, JEE Main and MHT CET.
- Mahindra University Artificial Intelligence fees structure varies between 10 – 18 lakh yearly.
Why Pursue B Tech in Artificial Intelligence Course?
Professionals require an excellent educational foundation to take benefit of these new job options, and there are several high-quality alternatives in India and overseas.
B.Tech Artificial intelligence course revolves around the programming of machines and allows the learners to communicate with the engine in the machine’s language.
Listed below are some of the main reasons why students should take AI as a career option –
- Artificial Intelligence is a viable career option for those who take these courses.
- It is for those students who enjoy solving real-world challenges.
- The Artificial Intelligence core syllabus allows students to learn languages machines or computers understand.
- Artificial Intelligence necessitates a thorough understanding of languages such as Python, Auto ML, R studio, Tensor Flow, JAVA, Keras, etc.
- This course also necessitates a good understanding of mathematics. Artificial Intelligence is a must-do for students who excel at maths.
B Tech in Artificial Intelligence degree course is one of the most sought-after under-graduation programs in the technology sector. This is because the career opportunity of AI has diversified into a wide range of industries, including transport, healthcare, security, etc. Today, Artificial Intelligence has become a necessary part of everyone’s life to carry out our everyday activities; from starting our morning to night, we unknowingly or knowingly use AI. So if you want to be a part of the high-tech world, start with a B Tech in Artificial Intelligence degree.