A GSM Gateway provider is a device that lowers the cost of calling from fixed lines to GSM networks for users. Calling from a fixed line to a mobile network is often more expensive than calling between mobile networks, however a GSM gateway can help you save money. A UMTS network version of all 2N GSM gateways is also available.
Asfera Technologies offers a variety of telecommunications-related devices. We are a top GSM Gateway Device Provider in Delhi, India. and we can offer you with the best GSM product to meet the demands of any size organisation, from small offices to large corporations.
GSM Gateway is a fantastic piece of software that can help you save a lot of money on telecommunications, especially on calls from IP to GSM. We wish to ease your work and the costs associated with using telecommunication systems as a top GSM Gateway Device Provider. We have a lot of experience in GSM Gateway software development. With our GSM Software, we will assist you in providing the greatest telephony services to your consumers. Contact us if you’re looking for the best GSM Gateway Dealer. We will undoubtedly give you with the best GSM gateway service available.
- Cost Savings – Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
- Backup – Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.LCR.
- Easy to install – Everything can be quickly set up in the Web-based management interface.LCR.
- Easy to integrate – High compatibility with major IP PBX and Softswitch brands.LCR.
- Call Duration Limitation
- Call Transfer
- Call BackCall Status Display
- Call Detail Record (CDR)
- Call Progress Tone Generation
- Call Center Software
- SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Duration Limitation for SIM Card/Single Call
- SIP Server and SIP Trunk supported
- SIP Peer Mode supported
- SIP Response Code Switch
- LCR (Least Cost Routing)
- IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert
- Black List
- Real Open API Protocol (Based on Asterisk)
- GSM Ports Group Manage, VoIP Trunk Group
- Calling Type: VoIP to GSM, GSM to VoIP
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules
- Gain Adjustment
- PIN Modify
- Carrier Selection: Auto/Manual
- Balance Alarm
- Caller ID/CLIR
- USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
Our GSM Gateway Related Pages Check it :
GSM Gateway Delhi |VoIP GSM Gateway Provider | Multi SIM VoIP Gateway | Dinstar GSM Gateway| SIM Gateway VoIP | Synway GSM Gateway| Cloud Based Call Center Solutions | 4/8/16/32 Port VoIP GSM Gateway | VoIP GSM Gateway | OpenVox in India