Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market is estimated to be US$ 3.44 billion by 2030
Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market accounted for US$ 2.06 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3.44 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.30%. A bifurcation lesion is a constriction of a coronary artery that occurs near and/or involves the origin of a substantial side branch that you don’t want to lose. The Medina classification is intended for use in clinical research and interchange. It is connected with several measuring and imaging modalities that take into consideration the complexity of lesions and therapies, as well as a clear side branch delineation. Measurement of the bifurcation angles requires specialised angiography, as well as 3D angiography and multislice computed tomography. The MADS classification is based on the final position of the stents in the bifurcation and the order in which stents are implanted according to a strategy reflecting lesion and procedure complexity.
The report “Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market, By Product (T Stent, Culottes, Crush, V Stent, Y Stent, Jailed Balloon), By Type (Coronary Vascular, Peripheral Vascular), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030’’
- In 2020, Advanced Bifurcation Systems, Inc. (ABS), based in Livermore, California, is happy to announce the first closure of a $11 million Series A equity investment. The ABS Device is a patented stent delivery system that is specifically developed to efficiently treat coronary bifurcation lesions. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, an internationally recognised academic medical centre, and a leading medical equipment manufacturer headed the round.
- In 2021, Contego Medical recently announced that its Neuroguard IEP 3-in-1 carotid stent system and post-dilation balloon system with integrated embolic protection achieved CE mark approval.
In addition, ongoing clinical trials on stents and balloons for bifurcation lesions, as well as an increase in the occurrence of these lesions, are expected to boost the market in the future years. Advancements in imaging and procedure devices, as well as an increase in the number of qualified surgeons, have reduced related risks, which is expected to boost the market forward.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market accounted for US$ 2.06 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 3.44 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.30%. The Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market is segmented based on product, type and region.
- Based on Product, Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market is segmented into T Stent, Culottes, Crush, V Stent, Y Stent, Jailed Balloon.
- Based on Type, Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market is segmented into Coronary Vascular, Peripheral Vascular.
- By Region, the Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Bifurcation Lesions Treatment Market:
The key players operating in the bifurcation lesions treatment market are Boston Scientific Corporation; Abbott; Cardinal Health; Medtronic; C. R. Bard, Inc.; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Spectranetics; and Terumo Medical Corporation.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.