Chiropractic care has become a proven approach for treating pain and discomfort in our bodies. Back pain is a very common condition, and everyone has experienced the problem at least once in their life. Pain-relieving medications give short-term relief from pain, and they have many side effects, including making you dependent on drugs. Meet an experienced chiropractor for back pain in Florida and start your treatment. It is a holistic approach, offering you complete relief from your pain and other issues.
Back pain can be caused by many reasons, and a chiropractor finds out the root cause of the pain and plans treatment accordingly. The common causes of back pain are:
- Back sprain injuries
- Facet joint sprain
- Lumbar intervertebral disc injuries
- Spinal stenosis
- Sacroiliac sprain
Back pain is a very complex condition, and it does not have the same intensity of pain for everyone. People suffering from muscle strain may experience mild symptoms, but it can cause debilitating pain. So, an individual treatment plan is required to treat the complication. And chiropractic care is an effective alternative treatment option for people. It does not include medicines or surgeries for treating the condition.
A chiropractor with the help of spinal manipulation and other techniques treats back pain and other complications. If you are suffering from back pain, you must be aware of the intensity of the pain. It will help your chiropractor craft a successful treatment plan for you.
You may experience back pain due to several reasons, including sudden jolts, poor posture, twisting your back, and more. Your spine also has many interconnected and overlapping structures, and they can get injured and cause back pain. It is very crucial to identify injuries to your spine or to the interconnected structure. Your chiropractor follows the right ways for treating these complex conditions. Meet an experienced Chiropractor for Back Pain in Florida and consult with your doctor about the treatment plan.
Diagnosing back pain:
A chiropractor needs a thorough diagnosing plan before starting the treatment. Your chiropractor performs physical and neurological exams to address the restricted movement of the affected area. Motion and static palpation are common examinations method.
A chiropractor also concentrates on a few important factors like, how you walk, your posture, and spinal alignment. He/she may suggest X-rays, MRIs, and other laboratory tests to find out the source of pain. This way, he/she can make an effective treatment plan for you.
If your health condition requires surgery, your chiropractor will also refer you to an experienced spine surgeon.
Chiropractic treatments for back pain:
Your chiropractor can use an array of techniques for treating your spinal condition or back pain. He/she can use spinal manipulation, manual techniques, therapy instruments, and therapeutic exercises for treating your spinal conditions.
Different approaches to spinal manipulation:
- Flexion-distraction technique – it is a gentle, non-thrusting spinal manipulation technique
- Instrument-assisted manipulation – it is also a non-thrusting technique where a chiropractor uses a hand-held instrument to apply force on your spine.
- Specific spinal manipulation – it is a hands-on technique needed for restoring the movement in the spine.
Different manual therapies used by your chiropractor:
- Instrument-assisted soft-tissue therapy: a chiropractor applies strokes on the restricted movement area using an instrument.
- Manual joint stretching and resistance technique for easing your back pain
- Therapeutic massage for relieving your tensed back muscles
- Trigger point therapy is used for identifying the tight or painful points on a muscle.
Instruments used for treating muscle inflammation in chiropractic care:
- Inferential electrical stimulation
Chiropractic care to help you avoid back pain:
You can meet a chiropractor and learn precautionary tips to avoid back pain. Along with treating your back pain, your chiropractor will also offer you preventive care for keeping back pain away from you.
- Pain relief: pain has unlimited reasons, including long travels, inactivity, poor posture, and more. Your chiropractor can protect you from pain by releasing stress on the spine, improving your mobility. He/she also helps you in correcting your posture which will help you avoid back pain in the future.
- Preparation: you can surely connect with a trusted Chiropractor for Back Pain in Florida for keeping things under control. He/she will guide you properly to reduce the chances of back pain.
Chiropractic care is a proven alternative approach for treating your back pain. Since it is a drug-free or no-surgery approach, many people choose chiropractic care over other treatments. If you want to keep your health strong, you can consult with a chiropractor who helps you improve your body balance and spinal alignment. Remember that you need an experienced name by your side to avoid any errors. Do not let anyone adjust your back. Otherwise, you may suffer from unbearable pain.
Injury Assistance Network will help you find the right solution for your chiropractic care. It is the place where all verified doctors are available to help you get relief from your health conditions. Please visit their website to know more.