Ethylene Amines Market 2022 | Scope of Current and Future Industry 2032
A recently published study by Future Market Insights concludes that the global ethylene amines market is forecast to register a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022-2032. The market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 3.1 Billion as of 2032, while registering absolute dollar growth worth US$ 1.1 Billion during the said period of assessment. Consumption is expected to increase across a number of industries, including polymers, textiles, personal care, automotive, water treatment and agro chemicals.
Growing demand for laundry and detergent products due to consumer awareness of cleanliness and hygiene has pushed ethylene amines market size in surfactant applications. Increasing research investments in the development of eco-friendly products with ecologically friendly properties will spur growth in product demand.
It is expected that research and development activities that are being conducted in order to optimize the use of ethylene amine for various other applications will be the key element contributing to the growth of the ethylene amine market around the globe. Furthermore, with the growing demand for green initiatives, policies are being drafted in the region that will reduce carbon emissions, ensure safety, and so on.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global ethylene amines market to expand 1.5x across the coming decade
- On the basis of type, the ethylenediamine (EDA) segment is slated to register a CAGR of 4.2%
- Agro chemicals to be top end user, documenting a CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2032
- U.S. market to reach US$ 1 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% in value terms
- China to be an important contributor to ethylene amines market growth, yielding a $ opportunity worth US$ 100 Million
- A growing cosmetics industry to enhance uptake in Japan, at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period
“Analysts anticipate new technologies will emerge in the coming years and wind turbine blades will be adopted to offer more wind energy capacity, which will significantly improve ethylene amine production in the coming years,” reports an FMI analyst.
Read Full Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ethylene-amines-market