Food is a necessity for life. Food is the fuel to our engines, known as bodies. And when it comes to eating and drinking, we cannot forget to mention the great food that is soup. So, let’s drool over the best snack!
Soup is well known around the entire globe for its variety of spices and their uses in the preparation of different cuisines and food items. Indians are a pro at fixing and fusing different types of food through the binding of nuggets, nonvegetarian alphas, and vegetables. Also, the craze for such healthy food is greatly influenced by the variety of spices available in the local street market. One such street food is Corn Soup. But we can’t resist eating the plain simple soup with veggies between it as a salad. Unfortunately, it’s too dull for us foodies. So, we have mixed and used different soups in hundreds of ways and have come out with excellent outputs. One such result is the most loving by foodies Corn Soup.
A soup fused with crispy and yummy veggies in between, along with all Indian spices and herbs arranged amongst the smash of cheese and vegetables. Mmmm! Sounds yummy, right? Exactly! That’s the beauty of this sandwich. So, let’s learn how to prepare this yummy corn soup and the Indian tadka to it.
Time of preparation: 50 minutes, approximately
- Corn – 100 gm
- Onion – 1 big size finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 big size finely chopped
- Bell Pepper – 1 big size finely chopped
- Green Chillies – 2 finely chopped
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tbsp
- Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Salt – for taste
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Refined oil – 4 cups
- Veggie crumb – 8-10 slides
- Chat Masala – 1 tbsp
- Nugget Crumbs – 1 bowl
- Finely chopped mixed dry fruits
- Grated paneer – 500 gm
- Green Chutney – 1 bowl
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 bowl
Method of preparation:
- Grated or chop all the vegetables and paneer in a big bowl.
- Add the refined oil for about 2 tbsp, green chilies, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, sugar, and chat masala into the same bowl mix all the ingredients uniformly.
- Now start simmering all from the prepared dough and fill them with the finely chopped veggies.
- They will look like thick slurry designed and arranged in a column.
- Now put all the Grated paneer that you have prepared in the solution of cornflour and warm water.
- And right after you simmer into that solution, take them out and roll them on the bread crumbs and keep them aside.
- Do the same with all the other stuff prepared for the soup of corn.
- Now heat oil in a pan to deep fry all the round balls till they turn their color into golden brown from natural whitish color.
- Once they turn their color into golden brown, take them out from the pan and keep them separate over tissue paper so that the excessive oil is absorbed by it.
- Now let’s go and prepare our corn crumbs for the soup.
- Put a little bit of oil on a pan and roast the bell pepper slices from both sides till they change their color a little bit and gain a crispy sense in their texture.
- Now it’s time to arrange all the prepared stuff and put them into a griller.
- Take a bowl, then top it with green chutney and tomato ketchup, and then add soups so that they cover the whole bell pepper slice.
- Your Corn Soup is ready to be served spicy hot with toast or any other sauce or dip of your choice.
- Enjoy them with your friends and family!
Best options for snacking or serving:
The fun-loving Corn Soup is one of the best options for evening snacks or served as starters in parties, kitty parties, tea sets, or even in big fat Indian wedding parties. Also, it has no such fat-consuming ingredients, so it is a healthy option for people of all ages and classes. Anyone will fall in love with these fantastic and fluffy sandwiches. You can shape these sandwiches into squares, rectangles, or even circles according to the need of the event. Also, being homemade, these food items are attractive to little kids, old adults, and even wanna-be-fit gym-going people. The lustrous visualization of these sandwiches can easily be found in any Indian household on a weekend or an off-day.
You must try making this fantastic Corn Soup at least once in your kitchen. The delicious and levitating aroma of these corn soups will draw all your attention towards themselves, and you won’t be able to resist trying these for sure! So we hope you will try these out and enjoy them a lot! And your children are indeed going to love it.